It's been a minute. Here we gooooooooooo

It has definitely been a while since my last post. I’ve been working on meditation and opening my senses for these 2 years. My clairsentience is amazing, but my other senses, though occasionally surfacing, remain uncontrollable at best. I feel like I am progressing, if slowly, and am more encouraged then before.

This is backed up with a few experiences over the last weeks that are different then my normal ones, that I hope I might discuss or find more information on:

The first started a few weeks ago. I woke in the morning with a swirling energy at the base of my skull. It stayed with me all day with occasion radiations outward. It seemed to respond if I’d focus on it by becoming stronger and expanding outwards over my head and body, always returning to the point at the base. It stayed for an entire day and then the next it was almost diminished to nothing. I wrote down the experience as maybe a one off, if not interesting one. Then three days later it happened again. Same as the first time. The day after diminished. This occurred three times with three days between each. Then, when I expected the fourth occurrence, it didn’t happen. Leaves me to wonder if this was an entity, an awakening of the zeal chakra, or something else.

Following this I started seeing light flashes like starbursts occasionally, out of the corner of my eye. This has happened before when meditating, but now seems to have amped up to a few times a day after the above. Coincidence or correlation, I still don’t know. They are always accompanied by slight body chills with tingling, but this too I don’t know if it is ascribed to the phenomena or my body raising defenses at something unknown.

Lastly, These last 2 days I started AP’n almost controllable for the first time. It seems different then other times I thought I might have in lucid dreams. One commonality between the two, the world looks to be seen in an orange/brown lens. The first experience I saw my hand and arm next to me and it was like I was looking at them for the first time. I found I could move it and then thought to move myself. I then immediately sat up and got out of bed and opened the door to my room. It wasn’t my house I was in but a different one with a vaulted ceiling. I saw other people standing outside in the middle of the road? I went to open the front door and two adults and a child opened it from the other side. The kid walked through me and I felt a pull and was back in my bed. The second, I wake up to looking though orange brown lens again. This time no sensation that I can remember. I quickly went from looking out at my side to the sitting up position in one motion. As I did so, I thought why don’t I just move up. I started to move upwards and then quickly went through the ceiling to my room and was outside my window outside looking back in at my room. I looked around the area of my house and yard and saw everything through the same orange brown lens. It seemed darker outside, though in reality this had to be like 8am or later outside and sunny. I flew backwards from my house and up a little and looked at the next door house and then started to fly above the small amount of woods between. As I moved over them, what appeared to be a white flood light? was coming from a distance over the trees and was moving back and forth over them. I had the feeling it was searching for me. It almost focuses on me, I feel an instant movement, I am back in my bed and open my eyes.

So, if you read any of this long winded experience, I ask do these seem of the norm to coming into these abilities, has anyone had common experiences as these? I am very excited and interested in honing this over the next few weeks/month/as they occur and am looking for anything that I may do to help encourage or empower myself.

2 Likes

Yes that all sounds normal. The randomness gets old, so it’s good to have a plan in mind to make the most use of the experience.

Don’t have much in way of developmental plans outside continuing with meditation.

For the lights/flashes I might try to close my eyes and meditate when it happen to see if I can talk with them.

For the AP’n, the next time it happens, if things continue easily like the last two, i want to go to the mirror in my room and look or try to look back at myself. Still trying to think of more things past that.

I think I didn’t mean that kind of plan,… I mean, a plan of action for that particular astral experience.

Like, first get control doing something mundane: "go to the fridge and eat something (that’s a Michale Raduga technique) , then you can go explore, maybe “go to the store”. but later make it harder and “go to the Taj Mahal”, “visit my deceased family member” Always have an instruction in mind to refocus if you start to fall asleep and dream, a rendezvous point if you like.

Yes this is also recommended by Raduga. Something to help you stay conscious.

1 Like

yup. do plan on more and more intricate as it develops. Not sure of actual time spent in it so far. The first one seemed like it took a few minutes to acclimate myself, but after I got up the experience seems like it ended within a minute. The last one, I felt like I was looking around for a few minutes. So my thoughts are maybe each time I can extend a little more hopefully. Also, not sure if it’s a detriment to try to go back in to the state here in the beginning, or if it’s better to react instead when it happens. I tried for a good few hours after last experience to do it again, but seemed to just lay in bed talking to myself in my head for the rest of the night.

Update: Made it to the mirror for a look! I saw myself, but I looked a little younger, Also, it looked like my image was inside many reflections and prisms of itself that shift a little on the outsides of me when I moved. Pretty cool, but not super crazy like I was expecting.

I went to go flying outside again after, but somehow ended back in my body. Not sure if it is because I stepped over my body to go to the window above it or a time limit.

Updated Update: It has now been 5 months since these experiences. I haven’t projected again since. I have set intentions to do so quite a few times, but nothing seems to get me back to it. Since the projections stopped, my lucid dreaming has increased again. Not sure if there is a correlation, but it is noted.