It,s it normal to feel ill after meditation?

After a very long time did i meditation it was very difficult and when i was in the trance state it was for a few minuut and when i was out the trance state i couldnt breath normal for a few seconds and feelt sick.
It,s this normal?
(The meditation music i listen was satanic meditation)

1 Like

i get that way too. headache, nausea or dizziness. Usually after drinking some cold water I feel better.

1 Like

How’s your diet? Asking because I have noticed when I was mediating and filling my body with junk, I would feel that way often, leading to my theory that meditation leads to awareness of one’s own body

4 Likes

I don’t eat for a bit before I meditate and this is one of the reasons. I find I am hyper sensitive to what’s going on in my body after.

1 Like

Thanks for this useful information.i am happy to know that i am not the only one.

I don’t eat for a bit before I meditate and this is one of the reasons. I find I am hyper sensitive to what’s going on in my body after. - This is what you wrote.

Here is what I do when I’m getting ready to meditate (now mind you, I practice White Magick, so you may need to adjust this:) )

Drink plenty of water before you go into meditation. Your body needs to function properly.

I suggest eating the root plants to help keep yourself grounded and the body nourishing itself during meditation.

Make sure you’ve exercised for a sharp mind before meditation.

Also - if you’re going into meditation without being grounded, you will get sick.

After you’re done, write things down. Come back to it a day later for greater understanding.

And no, my love, I did not speak in riddles in my post. I only speak in riddles when I need to speak to the Dragon Current.

1 Like

i followed the advise and grounded myself and meditate on the enn chan of Belial.i smelled smoke like there was a fire.i saw a schadow appear before me the shadow was very tall at least 7 feet tall.
it,s it possible that it was belial early that morning i saw a shadow for a few seconds it was a purple color was it him?