It is time

Sorry. Dude I forgot to link these too. I’m been busy today.

1 Like

I think your very confuse lady eva. I’m not trying to seduce her nor chase her. When we met, she was not married. I wasn’t trying to steal her away. It took a long pondering before I even want to be friends with her. If it were not a soulmate friend connection I wouldn’t of bothered making friends with her. she denies connection of course. Your replies to me seems like you think I’m trying to get in her pants. This is all friendship focus. Not every guy has mentality of sex. I confront her as in told her my thoughts on her ghosting and mistreatment. Not confront as in attack her. It’s what real friends do. Share their feelings and thoughts when a friend did something displeasing such as ghosting , especially after all that help with life/death healing from brain surgery.

I did not sniff around. LIke i said, when we met he was just a boyfriend not even having a baby yet. I’m not even interested in getting married. I’m talking about friendship and your talking about wife putting words where it shant be.

I think I may have started something here I didn’t intend… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

My two cents:

Why not do a working to block flaky people from your life?

Flakes DO NOT make good partners, trust me on this. They are never worth it.

Why not simply prevent them from bothering you in the first place? You might get fewer matches, but they’ll be more reliable matches and they won’t waste your time (not on purpose, at least).

(In the interest of full disclosure, my “I’m very sweet but if you piss me off I will annihilate you” demeanor usually keeps the wrong kind of men away in and of itself. I haven’t had to use magick against flakes…yet.)

2 Likes

@ObsidianWarrior
A friend of mine did this months ago. This is probably way too much for your purposes, but I’m sure someone will get some use out of it.
Here’s a copy paste of what they sent me:

You’ll need:

Big jar

Hand drawn Asmodeus sigil on printer paper made square. Petition written on the back with the names of everyone you can think of that you want affected.
Crossed the names out with an X once they were written down

Rotten food - to signify the relationships they have rotting in front of their very eyes

Hot sauce - to signify their mind burning up with distress, to heat up and speed up the working

Chili powder - same as above

Cinnamon - same as above

Black pepper - for its baneful properties

Vinegar - to sour their relationships

Lemon juice - same as above
The jar will be 3/4 full
Pictures of targets

3 living rats sacrificed to Asmodeus by dropping them in the jar

Done in the cemetery - asked the gate keeper to summon any intranquil spirits looking for a job

Commanded them into the jar as I was adding ingredients.

The next day, sacrificed the rats. Sealed the jar tight, shook it up,
Say out loud:

May the seeds of discord be planted in the life of (target) on this very day… By the power of Asmodeus, the power of the infernal empire… By all things ungodly, by all of the filthy, rotten, unclean things that exist in this world and the next, (target) will lose everyone. They will have neither family nor friends to support them, and, when everyone else has forsaken them, they will (desired intention)

ASMODEUS! I offer you the spirit, the flesh and blood, of these three rats. May the energy raised by their terror as they drown in the disgusting pit push this magick through to immediate manifestation!

Chant Asmodeus enn as you drop them in

Ayer avage aloren Asmodeus aken

Seal the jar. Meditate over it, get upset, get angry! Pull all of the emotion out of your heart, and push it into the working. Scream, cry, get it all out as you shake the jar up with everything you have.
Once you feel it’s done… End the ritual. Thank Asmodeus and the spirits of the dead for their work. Thank the rats for their sacrifice.

Alash tad Alash tal ashtu.

It is done.

Repeat the incantation, the emotion, and the shaking, for several days, until you feel the passion start to fade out about it. You WILL need to open the jar every day, or it will explode. Be ready for one of the worst smells you’ll ever experience to seep out when you do!
You can keep the jar or dispose of it however you like once you feel its power has been used up.

Right, so, since this person did the spell, the target has had several deaths in the family. They’re depressed, jobless, and hated by everyone in their life. The remaining family consider them a parasite because they refuse to work or contribute due to bad anxiety issues they’ve been having since the spell was cast.

So, if you want to really fuck up someone’s life… There ya go lol

4 Likes

Daaaaammnnn that’s ruthless as fuck! Thanks @Eibwen_glab

1 Like

I really dont know how women work or what they want when they say what they want
Every answer a woman gives to you has a 100 statements behind that answer that no man can understand in this world
So join the club

2 Likes

True. Men are simple creatures. When A man says something, he means what he says. women are always trying to decipher what men are telling us lmao. Now women…we say one thing but there are multiple hidden meanings behind what we are telling you men. :laughing: haha!

1 Like

Yes i have been in many relationships, upto today i have never understood any of them said actually, all of them replied with puzzles i had to solve all my day :grin:
When a woman answers she doesnt lie nor tell the truth that is why its complicated
Also men they either lie to the face or tell the truth what ever The circumstance is

1 Like

I work with men. My specialty is working with men. So, when I have a chance to work with women… I have to remind them that men are not mind readers. We confuse the shit out of men. But, we women want the man we are dating to understand us. But, truthfully you guys are not at the same emotional level as women :joy::sob:. So guys are like what the fuck!!! What did I do wrong?

2 Likes

Yes tbh we really dont know what the fuck is going on and what did we do wrong :joy:

We women sometimes feel like men do not try or are “gentlemen”. I have cancelled dates on men for not calling to confirm the date or reaching out to me prior to a date. It is common sense to women but not to most men. I can be a bitch and tell the guy, I just don’t want to go on a date anymore because I’m all ego. But, earlier in the day, I Ranted to my bff by saying Who does this mofo think i am? I’m not his basic bitch. I Deserve to be treated like a queen lmao :joy:

1 Like

That’s something that has never ceased to amaze or bother me. It’s not just women though. If people just said what they meant or wanted I’m sure the world would be a better place.

4 Likes

True. But, some people have traumas and challenges like “communicating” how they feel or what’s going on internally. I will mention it again, ego is an issue for Many of us. I’m working on that because it affects my personal life and magik. And, I’m sure when the time comes many of these people are going to be open to working on their self development. It can be through therapy, magik, meditation, etc.

1 Like

Those traumas and challenges are more than likely the result of someone not being upfront in some form or fashion. Ego isn’t necessarily the issue here. The most egotistical people are usually more honest due to the fact that they think they can’t be wrong :laughing:
Those people aren’t going to work on themselves. They think they’re just fine as is :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not all egotistical people are honest about their emotions. When I say ego, I am going back to Freud’s Id, ego, and super ego. People are always going to have that mindset. No one wants to believe that they have issues, but we all have issues. Most of us seek help when we’re dealing with personal bullshit and have hit rock bottom. Look at this forum … many of the people that post on here would never tell their family or friends or therapists some of the shit they are going through.

Something just tells me that you shouldn’t do anything to her. I think she is sick. There’s something wrong with her physicalLy. I could be wrong but that’s what my intuition is telling me.

5 Likes

Lol :joy:

Yeah but Freud also had reduced all of his psychoanalytical thought to sex. Not the most elegant of solutions nor the best. :rofl:
Of course no one here tells therapists anything! Can you imagine the look on a therapists face or worse what they might prescribe? Mages come here to talk about their problems because other mages understand. Who else can one talk to when we live the lives we do?
No I think people like her deserve everything coming to them. There is no excuse to be a shitty human being. None.

2 Likes