It is time

I told my therapist about the goetias lmao she was like? Omg! Haha :laughing: I even told her that Belial was going to get me out of my legal issues haha! She was like interesting so she wrote down Belialā€™s name on a separate paper. She asked me about him on the next session. She seemed intrigued by him :wink:

Lol meanwhile sheā€™s keeping a dossier on you just in case!

1 Like

Well, my legal issues were resolved like I told her Belial was going to make it happen. She was like damn. I just wished my brother would have worked with Belial but he refused. :woman_shrugging:t2:

When your therapist sees you the next time

8 Likes

lol I think she might be researching she was intrigued

I think sheā€™s probably keeping a dossier on you in case you end up murdering someone. :rofl::rofl:

Lol :joy: I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she starts working with the goetias. When she asked who is part of your support system, I told her Belial. I was speaking the truth as crazy as it may seem to other people. Most Christian say Jesus so I say Belial or whoever Iā€™m working with at the time.

Shouldā€™ve told her youā€™re support is the flying spaghetti monster! Just to see the look on her face :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

She probably think that Belial is an actual lawyer to get you out of legal issues. haha.

As for ego. Sometimes it is cuz ladies donā€™t want to own up to their mistakes or wrong they did to the guy.

2 Likes

Better call saul?

Better call belial

1 Like

belialā€™s not enough. Just hand her the book of goetia as a contact list of reference. Tell the therapist this is my go networking team. haha

1 Like

I agree with you about owning up when we are wrong. As for my attorney, she knows my attorneys name. I donā€™t even give my attorney credit for getting me out of my legal issues. I went through every DA and judge in that year and a half. It was another attorney who stepped in from the law firm to handle shit. That attorney came in like Superman to get a deal. Saved me 10k and saved me from going to trial. I was 14 days away from trial.

these days no one own their wrong. except me.

Well, I donā€™t know you. I am not an ex either. Lmao :joy:

1 Like

youā€™ll never be an X in my eyes. Your a + (positive) . haha.

1 Like

Please continue to flatter me. But, Iā€™m telling you. Iā€™m probably way older than you and Iā€™m not a cradle robber. Lmao :joy:

Iā€™m pretty old. 42 =o)

I like it. I like my steak well marinated lol :joy:

talking about exes

2 Likes

No such thing in my book. THey are just people who ran away like lost puppies. they havenā€™t found their way back home yet. hehe. THeir not in their right mind to abandon a good opportunity.