Isis Question

I apologize for what may seem a stupid question, but I have always been drawn to Isis even prior to the start of my journey, and have been working with her for a short period of time (a few months). However, as I have recently been drawn to the practice of working with Demons and things of that nature I have found some conflicting information. I have found that Isis is also known as Astarte, but then other information states she is Astaroth. Can someone please clarify? Thanks.

1 Like

This is correct, it’s a historical record thing. She’s also Innana of Sumerian lore, having been adopted through time by different peoples with different languages and ideas. Astoreth is the much later demonised version, there’s a few gods in the Goetia like that, Belial is another. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying! <3 This gives me yet more information to communicate with her and build my relationship yay!

1 Like

what is belials other names?

I mean to say that Belial was a god, owing to at least one pre Chritian temple thought to be dedicated to him.

He certainly feels different and like no other entity, be they angel, deity or djinn to me.

Wikipedia rattles off a few name variations though:

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

Thank you

1 Like