Isis Goddess Of Egypt

Is isis the Goddess is she bad or good please someone help i have tried to find the Answer and couldn’t thank.

In general isis the goddess is one of the most beneficial, and most popular, of the Egyptian pantheon.

Why would you think she’s bad?

The world is generally black and white, one should not divide the gods into good and bad. Neutral ones.

Here’s my entire thread on Goddess Isis

She is one of the best Goddess, in my opinion, for healing.

I was just wondering if she was or not.

Ok thanks

Some actually say she was a priestess of Atlantis that led one of the surviving colonies to Egypt where it set up its first round of civilization. There is that too for what it’s worth.

1 Like

Hmmm! :thinking:

Is this a functionary tale of untruth or we simply implying the mysteries of our world.

She’s a Goddess in her own right and one of the oldest, her cults spanned from Rome to Paris.

You take Goddess Isis and turn her into the Mother Mary, it’s quite possible she was the heroin of Catholic church, the cults still run underground in Rome to Paris to Egypt to the mountains and deserts and valleys abroad.

But, I’m more partial to seas…for mmmmm…invoke and evoke, two of the most ancient sites of her cult are in Paris and Rome.

1 Like

How would someone start working with Her?

1 Like

You would start working with Goddess Isis just like any other God/Goddess.

She’s a Mother figure, as Hekaté is a Mother figure - Goddess Isis can help heal and bring clarity into your working. For me, she in gentle. Soothing.

Just like you would have an offering to Ahriman, Jahi, Belial - you would offer her something.

I normally do a mixture of honey and pomegranate juice. Then before I talk to her or summon her, I think about what my intentions are. Then I invoke her by either playing a hymn or singing a hymn that is for her and her only.

When I feel the room become peaceful and my mind quiets down, then I speak with her.

After the ritual is done, I close it out by thanking her and sit quietly, then write down my thoughts.

Whatever you’re needing, she can help with. And just like any other God/Goddess, you invoke and evoke.

1 Like

I disagree that you need to make an offering to work with her. I normally only give offerings after a work is completed and even then I no longer feel obligated to do so. But summon her and ask.

Do you use a sigil?

1 Like

Out of respect and my relationship with her, I do an offering. Your relationship with her is different and that’s totally okay.

2 Likes

I’ve never used a sigil, you can though if you know her symbols and you draw one.

I’ve always listened to a meditation track and summoned her this way after doing an offering.

Start here with the symbols:

1 Like