Is time-based magick possible?

Time is energy in motion

1 Like

How certain can you really be about that, I would conjecture, that time is a construct of the sentient mind, and largely immaterial. The only thing that really cares about time is sentient life, who knows, perhaps without us to observe it’s passage, time ceases to flow.

1 Like

You know, just because someone may see things from a different angle, and may share that perspective, doesn’t always mean they’re looking for an argument. See, this is why I don’t talk to people. Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you excuse me but im constantly angry over what happened to me im sorry for my words and how i said it dont be shy introvert life is short talk to people

1 Like

Well, the point I was making is that while I’m not a practitioner yet, myself, I DO know visualization is a big part of what one is trying to accomplish, but perhaps you’re visualizing an incompatible scenario. Explore alternate perspectives, and treat this reality as if it’s subjective.

2 Likes

I understand you. Changing the past is one of the things I crave the most in magick. And to the person who said memory can be erased you don’t know how I wish it were true… I had made a topic about it but never got a single solution: Where are memories located Nevertheless I’m not giving up. I want my memory erased and I won’t set for any less.

1 Like

Soul hold all mory incplace id you damage a soul you will be erased your memory personality and so forth

1 Like

@raziel_harvester I had asked a demon to erase my memory and even though I offered my blood I got zero, and I mean absolutely ZERO result! This made me so mad that I’ve decided to completely stop working with entities…

Also it is only some selective memories / people I want to have erased so I don’t think I’d use the psychic vampire you’re describing.

2 Likes

@Lola & raziel_harvester :
First off, please don’t take this as me being unsympathetic, but fuck that shit, to hell with changing the past, or erasing your memories, the reason why you’re being ignored, is because your desires are coming from a place of weakness. Another way to see both of your current situations, is to say, despite the pain, if you come through this, and survive, you might just gain the power you REALLY seek. Once again, I’m not calling either of you weak, but these desires are born of weakness, and that could well be your problem. As I understand it, magik is all about strength.

2 Likes

If I may make some conjecture, perhaps the beings @Lola worked with didnt see a benefit in removing these memories?

Psychologically speaking one can block memories in their mind… It takes work but it can be done… But it can be damaging at times… The better option, most times, is to work through the issue and pain and move forward.

This is just my opinion though.

1 Like

Did you also stop your relationship with your demon lover??

2 Likes

Yes indeed magick is all about strength, the power to change anything and everything. To me weakness is being unable to alter something. To me weakness is being forced to accept something against your will! I’m sorry but once again if I’m unwilling to accept someone in my house I don’t see why I would allow them to live in my mind forever!

@fgcb no I haven’t and he isn’t really a demon. Also he has been judged a bit too harshly due to confusion I think.

2 Likes

You mean this?

1 Like

@AlphaC I’m not sure I get you!

1 Like

Have you looked into the roomick system?

There is a part specifically about removing memories…

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 I haven’t heard about it and I try not to get my hopes up anymore but I’ll definitely check it if the memory erasure part is in the post

1 Like

It is, I’ve used it.

I understand wanting to remove memories. I’ve more or less removed some of my girlfriend’s. They haunt me now.

1 Like

Do you oknow anything about altering the past kingofhearts

1 Like

Past what I’ve done in ripping memories away, no I dont know how to alter the past…

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616 how can the memories haunt you if you’ve erased them?

1 Like