Is time-based magick possible?

I have no experience in magick whatsoever, but was attracted to this site and Mr. Koetting because of the positive reviews for his books on Amazon, and mentions in Reddit’s occult section. Without getting into too much detail, I’ve made some mistakes in the past (haven’t we all, I know…) which I would love more than anything to correct. The ramifications of that decision, though isolated to only a few people, have haunted myself, and my fiance to this day. I am wondering if there is any way I can send a message back in time, travel there somehow (astral projection or something), evoke a demon or an angel to warn my past self or change things on my behalf, etc. Is there anything this site, magick, Mr. Koetting or anyone else here knows or can do to help me? Please. It would be appreciated more than you know.

Forgive me for sounding as green as I probably do. Again, no experience in, or knowledge of magick. But I do know that if it could help me, I’d throw myself into it as much as I could. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hmm I’m not sure if you can send a msg back but you can slow it down or speed it up

1 Like

[quote=“[email protected], post:1, topic:1278”]I have no experience in magick whatsoever, but was attracted to this site and Mr. Koetting because of the positive reviews for his books on Amazon, and mentions in Reddit’s occult section. Without getting into too much detail, I’ve made some mistakes in the past (haven’t we all, I know…) which I would love more than anything to correct. The ramifications of that decision, though isolated to only a few people, have haunted myself, and my fiance to this day. I am wondering if there is any way I can send a message back in time, travel there somehow (astral projection or something), evoke a demon or an angel to warn my past self or change things on my behalf, etc. Is there anything this site, magick, Mr. Koetting or anyone else here knows or can do to help me? Please. It would be appreciated more than you know.

Forgive me for sounding as green as I probably do. Again, no experience in, or knowledge of magick. But I do know that if it could help me, I’d throw myself into it as much as I could. Thank you.[/quote]

Possibly you can wipe memories and alter records

while not going into the past, this can help

1 Like

You might want to schedule a consultation with EA. I recall him telling a story in his interview with Robert Bruce about a ritual he did once that seemed to alter the past. He didn’t elaborate but I’m sure he’d be more than happy to go over your options and see what can be done for your situation.

2 Likes

A friend (as I mentioned in a separate post), told me his key to alchemy was time, space, reality for manifestation of a goal. Couldnt it work backwards as well as forwards? I am still trying to figure out what he meant by what he told me but I think I have a vague clue.

Fuego

1 Like

Roberts ebook mentions an exercise talking to the future self in which his future self communes with the past self psychically.This can be done by sending intention to the past self during trance meditation and turn it into habit.After this the future self will communicate with u and give valuable directions for life.

3 Likes

Astral- is this the guy, and the ebook you are referring to? [url=http://www.astraldynamics.com/]http://www.astraldynamics.com/[/url]

1 Like

yup Brian that is the man Robert Bruce.the ebook is similar to that of koetting in look nd feel.

1 Like

I have caused a lot of harm in my time. My advice would be to get over the fact you have messed up and move on. You can’t expect an entity to live your life for you, otherwise what is the point of having free will, they can be called for assistance but to erase your past is a tad cawardace. Not trying to be harsh, but sometimes our worst mistakes come with the best, and harshest, lessons. Use it to better yourself, sometimes you have to accept the results of your actions. You need to learn to live with it. Living in the past will only cause weakness in the present.

2 Likes

Yes, time magick, also called retroactive magick, is possible. Check out the book ‘Space/Time Magick’ by Taylor Ellwood. The anthology ‘Magick on the Edge,’ edited by the same guy, also has a section on it. Both books use the Chaos Magick paradigm, but the ideas are easily adaptable.

There are many magicians experimenting with retroactive magick. Google it and read some of the articles.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

It’s possible I believe. If you look at time in a linear way then a limit gets created but in a circler perspective many possibilities of exploration appear. The most info I’ve come across on time travel and altering it is in Gnostic Voudon and Hatian Vodoun. There’s a veve in EAs and Dr Deprinces book which defiantly hints on such a potential.

2 Likes

but the question may be, can you remember the situation yu have altered

1 Like

From what literature I’ve read (I have not yet performed any retroactive magick) you will remember the situation you altered, but not necessarily how it originally was.

2 Likes

I have read about such type of magick although personally I am not sure either way of its ‘legitimacy’. Doubt stemming from you are affecting multiple other things by changing something in the past, possibly something in violation of another person’s will. Belief towards it because time only has meaning in this physical existence if at all.

Either way it seems unnecessary. Why not just try to make it so that people have a difficult time remembering such a thing happened? If nobody remembers, then did it ever really happen? :wink:

1 Like

I was going to comment something about Taylor Elwood’s book on time magic, but it was already there…

But what i really wanna say, is that i don’t believe much in time magic because it would have such tremendous effect on yourself - you would alter who you are, what a paradox - maybe you could stop existing :smiley: Anyways i’m not sure does the time even exist, everything is just a process and time is invented to name the process in my view.

1 Like

To me, this creates one big paradox. If anyone says they have done this before, I would question it. How do they know they did it? Do they have two sets of memories of their life from that point in time that was changed/altered? That would be extremely confusing. I would take it this would always be a major event that had major ramifications that would be decided to attempt to change. If you could use magick to affect that event then one of the two scenarios are left:

1. Your ritual was effective and you changed the past. But you don’t know the ritual was effective because now, in your new “altered life,” you don’t have to do the ritual. You have no memory of needing a ritual to change you life. Hell, if it pre-dates your occult initiation, you may not even now be on the left hand path. Point is, your life will be much different.

2. You do the ritual, it is effective, and now from the event that you changed to present, you are left with two sets of life memories. I contend that nearly every action creates a set of chaotic reactions, much like dominoes (but of course much more complex). So by changing that one event your life will be so different in many ways. If you had memories of both pasts (notice, plural), it could easily make a normal person go mad keeping that time period of your life straight.

Just my $0.02. I guess anything is possible, but I would not want to mess with either of these potential outcomes.

2 Likes

In the Book of Azazel the nether Ahk’laht’esh is said to teach how to slow and speed up time. He is also said to teach you rituals to effect the past and how to open gateways to the future.

4 Likes

being a novice, I would find an entity(s) that you trust and have had success with before I would even mention this question. Would you trust someone you just met with the vulnerability of the direction of your life? Also, this is something I would try to do without an entity. Seriously dude, fuck these hoes. If you found an opportunity to actually time travel take it. Thats pretty epic. I would love to see how this would work, not to mention meet the entity/person that could do said ability.

In theory: you would have to stop time altogether. Unless you are content with playing catch up. Walk through the past, change it, and come back. Now the energy involved to do all of that would probably fuck you up physically and mentally. To get an entity to do all of that would be hard to pull off.

I have actually asked an entity about this topic, I questioned time itself. How it works, patterns of time, energy involved to manipulate it, etc, etc. I really didnt get a concrete answer to some of my questions. It left me with more questions and no answer to satisify my curiosity. However, I was told that time can change on you and the future wasnt set in stone. ??? It messed with my head, so I backed off and questioned my approach. That is pretty much what I got. Best of luck.

I would like to see this topic develop, this is a pretty interesting topic to question any entity and their nature(s). Good luck guys.

1 Like

The realest shit I heard in a minute haha

2 Likes

[quote=“[email protected], post:1, topic:1278”]I have no experience in magick whatsoever, but was attracted to this site and Mr. Koetting because of the positive reviews for his books on Amazon, and mentions in Reddit’s occult section. Without getting into too much detail, I’ve made some mistakes in the past (haven’t we all, I know…) which I would love more than anything to correct. The ramifications of that decision, though isolated to only a few people, have haunted myself, and my fiance to this day. I am wondering if there is any way I can send a message back in time, travel there somehow (astral projection or something), evoke a demon or an angel to warn my past self or change things on my behalf, etc. Is there anything this site, magick, Mr. Koetting or anyone else here knows or can do to help me? Please. It would be appreciated more than you know.

Forgive me for sounding as green as I probably do. Again, no experience in, or knowledge of magick. But I do know that if it could help me, I’d throw myself into it as much as I could. Thank you.[/quote]

As someone who’s practiced this magick, I can tell you it’s horribly volatile, and since you are on the time line you are practicing on, you have no recourse if something goes wrong that completely escapes your control.

Time is also self correcting, whether you change a law, a situation, or kill your father, the effects are very powerful and reliable. If you kill your father, you should expect an untimely and rather immediate demise. So really I wouldn’t play with this, because the little “errors” and short sighted judgements I made really haunt me today because they have had horrible consequences on many individuals, and I fear I know not how to correct them at this point.

Change what you can now, there’s a lot you can do. Personally by how it sounds, I might reccomend a death of the self ritual first.

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html[/url]

How does an option in the present seem to you sir?

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like