Is Thoth Azazel?

I saw an very compelling video recently claiming Thoth was none other than Azazel, what do you people think?

2 Likes

Somewhere on these threads i saw thoth was once human… I think. And azazel has lived on earth fir 60,000 years im still learning on him today actually.

1 Like

Noah became Metatron. His son became Melchizedek, I may be mixed up but there is texts about men becoming angel’s, so as everything has a polar opposite, men became demons also.

1 Like

Hmm i just talked to lady_eva about selling souls and from what i understand you kinda morph into a demon ot whatever after death. Idk how old thoth is but kek seems to be something like the big bang and sounds Egyptian

1 Like

Moses was Egyptian from the Pharaohs bloodlines, the Jews have been hiding that fact from the world, .

3 Likes

Oh i believe it so much stuff has been twisted over thousands of years. Like how they say lucifer is jesus.

2 Likes

Whos metatron? I just watched noah the other day and from what the bible says hes great grand daddy

2 Likes

I thought Enoch became Metatron and Elijah became Sandalphon.

But, yes, it’s a Talmudic tradition that Melchizedek is a title for Shem, Son of Noah.

5 Likes

An angel in Judaism, he’s said to be the Angelic form of Enoch after his ascension into heaven.

6 Likes

I never understood why enochs book was taken out the bible though is it because its the truth?

2 Likes

@SoulofCinder , early Apostolic Christianity didn’t have a Bible. Jesus and his disciples quoted from the Septuagint Old Testament. This is the Old Testament that the Catholic Church uses to this day and it does not feature the Book of Enoch. The Protestants went to the Masoretic Text which is Hebrew Old Testament. The Septuagint is much, much older than the Masoretic Text.

But, originally in Apostolic Christianity, each city Church possessed and collected it’s own canon. We have many lists of such canons and many more references to books that were part of certain city canons. Many local communities copied and shared these books and letters with one anothers and in early Christianity those educated and capable of reading taught those who weren’t educated to read.

And so, the Book of Enoch is only held as Canonical in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and the Ethiopian Catholic Church.

3 Likes

Story’s of Giants, monsters and magic doesn’t sit too well with the powers that be, the truth about our world and its reality are closely guarded secret’s, imagine how much they pay just to shills and trolls to keep pushing globe earth and space in online comment sections, its a massive operation constantly bullshiting us, 24/7 365 days a year.

2 Likes

I heard Yeshua quoted Enoch, those texts would have been compulsory reading in those days.

1 Like

You’ve said this before, and failed to provide actual quotes. As far as I’m aware only 1 & 2 Peter and Jude quote from Enoch.

4 Likes

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. (Mat 5:5) The elect shall possess light, joy and peace, and they shall inherit the earth. (Enoch 5:7 {6:9})

the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the son (John 5:22). the principal part of the judgment was assigned to him, the Son of man. (Enoch 69:27 {68:39})

shall inherit everlasting life (Mat. 19:29) those who will inherit eternal life (Enoch 40:9 {40:9})

"Wo unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. (Luke 6:24) Woe to you who are rich, for in your riches have you trusted; but from your riches you shall be removed. (Enoch 94:8 {93:7}).

Ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Mat. 19:28) I will place each of them on a throne of glory (Enoch 108:12 {105:26})

Woe unto that man through whom the Son of man is betrayed! It had been good for that man if he had not been born. (Mat. 26:24) Where will the habitation of sinners be . . . who have rejected the Lord of spirits. It would have been better for them, had they never been born. (Enoch 38:2 {38:2})

between us and you there is a great gulf fixed. (Luke 16:26) by a chasm . . . [are] their souls are separated (Enoch 22: 9,11{22:10,12})

In my Father’s house are many mansions (John 14:2) In that day shall the Elect One sit upon a throne of glory, and shall choose their conditions and countless habitations. (Enoch 45:3 {45:3})

that ye may be called the children of light (John 12:36) the good from the generation of light (Enoch 108:11 {105: 25})

the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:14) all the thirsty drank, and were filled with wisdom, having their habitation with the righteous, the elect, and the holy. (Enoch 48:1 {48:1})

http://www.nairaland.com/1080843/book-enoch-jesus-quoted-it

3 Likes

Yea thats next level stuff

From what I have read, the consensus is that Thoth is Metatron, and that Metatron was once Enoch. The other part of the consensus is that set is the same person as Azazel.

3 Likes

Noah and enoch both cant be metatron…
I guess why they say read the bible

1 Like

Nah, Azazel likes to fight more than Thoth, and is pretty significantly weaker than Thoth, too.

Azazel is kind of like Thoth’s rebellious teenager.

4 Likes

I don’t think that Noah is Metatron, I’ve never heard that before. Enoch and Elijah are the two people who ascended to heaven and became angels, Metatron and Sandalphon, respectively.

3 Likes