Is Thoth Azazel?

Well, I’m no longer a Bible believer, but in the Bible it doesn’t really say. You can find a text where it says that Enoch walked with God and was not and basically that supposed to mean that God took Enoch which is entirely different than turning into Metatron. As far as the whole story about Noah goes, I don’t know where people get that Noah became Metatron. Ha. I almost said Megatron.

1 Like

In EA’s Angelic path working, Metatron is one of the angels that you have to evoke. I am going to have the hardest time evoking him properly because I swear the whole time I am evoking Metatron, I’m going to be picturing Megatron.

And in the back of my mind I’m going to be thinking about saying something like hail Mighty Megatron! Oh well, I’m sure I’ll come up with something so won’t be like that. Haha

4 Likes

Azazel is actually one of my Guardians and often channels himself through my boyfriend. One night I asked him a bunch of questions including whether he is also the egyptian deity Thoth, he instantly answered no, so instead I asked if he was known as Set and the answer I got was ‘Perhaps’. This is typical behaviour for angels/fallen angels. But if he and any egyptian deity share the same identity I would believe its most likely Set, after him clearly telling me that him being mistaken as Thoth is actually a common misconception.

1 Like

Azazel does the same thing with me sometimes but he rarely answers questions like that. :woman_shrugging: @TwistedMind

Thoth is Thoth, Azazel is Azazel, similarities don’t usually mean they’re the same being. Azazel and Thoth are from two different groups/races/families.

2 Likes

Azazel is usually very direct with me since he is not bound by the rules of heaven and knows about my intense curiosity about the many secrets of life and our existence, although ofc it is his own will if he is willing to disclose these with me and others.

He is more like I need to keep doing something I’m working on and focused on that. I have a close relationship with him, but for me it is more about the current and future than the past. @TwistedMind

I believe so
it is how i found myself here.

enoch, noahs grand father became metatron.

I am in agreeance with @anon48079295. Both are separate beings and I have not noticed any similarities within ritual in my experience, although I can see them playing similiar roles within their separate mythologies.

2 Likes

Pray and ask

Welcome @Ashley_Mcneese It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

Shit no.

1 Like