Is this what happens or am I just losing it?

The drip could be them crying or an incubus marking you? Idk if incubi do it but succubi use some kind of fluid to mark you. Keeping nasties away and i do believe it creates a channel connecting your energies.

Source: my astral lover does this from time to time. She lays with me each night

3 Likes

I mean it’s true that there have been huge changes in my life lately and they’ve all been for the positive. I’m really excited to see that I’m making progress and it isn’t just in my head, that my experiences are lining up with others’ as well.

2 Likes

That’s definitely possible, although I haven’t actually summoned or asked for one. I know I did have kind of an uhh…sexual run in with something (idk what) in my sleep awhile back, but I hadn’t actually been practicing in the occult at the time. I remember it stood out to me a lot because I woke up feeling like I had actually had just had sex with someone with a really huge d***.

Off topic to your response but I didn’t want to post 3 times in a row on one thread…I’ve also noticed recently that I’ve been remembering my dreams again more lately. I used to remember them almost all the time and at some point just stopped for several years other than the odd dream here and there. The last month or so, I’m remembering more and more of them.

Sounds like some guides are gathering to help you during a transition. The dreams can be a premonition of what is to come. So you may prepare yourself.

1 Like

Oh one more thing. Succubi and incubi. Its an office not a race. So you dont always petition for one, but during some times they may be sent to guide.

1 Like

I mean, the last dream I had was of myself being handed my own company phone and keys to a company car for the job I interviewed for recently, so I’ll take that as a good sign.

I’ve been kind of curious about who my guides are for awhile now, so hopefully if they’re gathering around, I can identify them eventually.

This seemed like a good place to leave this… I’ve been pretty busy and haven’t had quite as much time to focus on developing my senses, but this morning my boyfriend left to work for a short time and I was just cleaning up around the house when I heard a muffled/faint voice speaking. I couldn’t tell where it was coming from, but I assumed maybe outside. I couldn’t really tell what it said but could definitely hear it. I opened my window thinking maybe it was a neighbor (I know, I’m nosy). As soon as I opened it, I heard the same voice, but it didn’t appear to be coming from outside. This time it sounded like it was beside me, and I could make out “I’m right…here.” with the pause like that and everything. I cannot find any explanation and I’ve also yet to hear it again since.

Welcome to the occult, it just gets weirder from here.

1 Like

It’s hella weird. I’m excited though…that’s the most clairaudience I’ve had so far. I’ve heard little “Psst!” And “Hey!” types of things before but never full on sentences.

When i was a little girl i used to see what i called creeping shadows and they used to appear in places of the house. I think they were drawn to all the negatity in the house. We lived with a manic depressant for years and she was a rollercoaster of emotions.

2 Likes