Is this what happens or am I just losing it?

This is exactly how it started for me. But the voices scared me and i accidentally blocked them out. Now i gotta get over a mental block.

But yea. Drips, tones, sensations, them sittinf next to us.

A lot of times they dont realize we can sense them so they do whatever the fuck they want. Try asking them to quiet or leave your room alone. Most are respectful but some will be overtaken by curiosity. Most go unnoticed for a long time, so you can understand the excitement of being noticed by a human

3 Likes

I vibe with this on such a deep level. When i was 19 i did my first evocation. I had no idea what i was doing and ended up with sonething nasty. I constantly felt like i was being stung all over in my room. I had nightmares alot. I heard it growling at me in the hallway and stalking outside my door.

One day i attempted to smudge it out with ensence and i watched this thing put it out with ease. I desided then, fuck it. I was looking for my tv remote and i remember saying out loud “where is it” to witch i heard “over here” in a deep demonic voice. It scared the fucking shit out of me to. I have yet to have any manifestations like this after despite having multiple spirits around me constantly.

I would like to again but I can’t find the blockage to remove it. I have no idea what’s causing it.

2 Likes

I actually had my scariest experience with spirits like four or five years ago, long before I was getting into the occult and actively trying to open up my senses, so now I feel relatively unafraid with the things that have been happening lately. That shit really was a lot like some of the movies…doors slamming, lights shutting on and off, things being turned on and off over and over at night, nightmares and visions about creepy lookin stuff standing in the house and getting my throat slit…really creepy stuff.

6 Likes

How did you get rid of it?

1 Like

Yupp experienced all of the above. Had a mormon roommate whos family bound a really old spirit.

Bruises, scratches, 16 lb incense holders flying acrossed the room.

I was untouched, but everyone else was hurt, including my gf. At least im protected…

3 Likes

Absolutely yes. From personal experience of being drugged up and treated like a diseased idiot.

2 Likes

I think it was the area around the house not so much the house itself. That part of the city seemed to attract spiritual activity. I think there is possible a portal of some sort in the area but at the time I could not sense such things.

2 Likes

I didnt. I didnt know how to banish at the time so i bound it to my bedroom and went to colledge. You know, like a dumbass would.

3 Likes

That’s a lot like my parent’s property. They had their house built, and when they dug for the foundation, they found arrow heads and some other weapons and artifacts in the dirt. They own some farmland across the street and on the other side of the woods and rent it out to a farmer. He found some similar stuff in the field. There’s also a random plot in the field across from their house with four graves. Some family apparently. It’s fenced off with a little chicken wire and that’s all. They never knew much about it. Either way, it was obviously the land and not their home. I always got occasional creepy feelings there, but not everything you’d feel felt bad, and it never stopped me from walking around in the woods for hours on end as a kid.

As far as the other house where all the crazy shit went down…I think that was actually the house. There was something really off in the basement and it would come upstairs at times. It wasn’t just me, we had company over on several occasions and they would say they got a really bad feeling from that whole end of the house. Not sure if something bad happened or if maybe someone did magic irresponsibly there and left something nasty behind. I’ve actually thought about contacting the people who live there now and asking if they’ve experienced anything weird in the house.

2 Likes

Sometimes people are just so nasty and negative that they attract entities who feed off the bad energy. Anything like a murder should’ve been disclosed when the house was bought. Although if it was long enough in the past they may not have to. Don’t know if there is a time limit on information like that having to be disclosed. Old graveyards are cool. I go to them sometimes and read the headstones. Ones from the 1800’s. They are usually peaceful. There was one I went to that had two sections. One part was old and the other was new. The old section was quiet and calm. The new side had a spirit hanging out. I could feel him watching me. It felt really heavy there too. There was some evidence of rituals being done there. I don’t know what those people were doing but from what I saw it didn’t look good.

3 Likes

The house was really old, and the guy who actually owned the house lived in New York (the house was in Illinois), and my ex fiancé’s brother in law managed the property. I’d never spoke to the actual owner, and I don’t think his brother in law had any way of knowing much. I agree though that general negativity and nastiness in people can also attract bad things.

On going to old graveyards, when I was a teenager, my friends and I used to park at this particular one that was really just out in the middle of nowhere. Never had any experiences there myself, but I had a friend who swore they saw a ghost there once.

3 Likes

Normal does not exist as normal is a standard without a standard due to everyone’s normal differs from anothers. Lol ;p

3 Likes

Once you have seen, you cannot unsee - but you can banish.

My question is, have you experenced anything like this before practicing occult sciences?

1 Like

Nope. I saw a shadow person a few years back once, but that’s literally it.

1 Like

Before i became a magickian i was an atheist. Now im a faerie. Funny how that works.

2 Likes

That being the case it sounds like your practice is bearing fruit. I don’t think you’re crazy, that being said this might be a wake up call to focus on grounding and bringing things back into ‘mundane’ perception at will. Also asking yourself if these forces that have manifested are causing measurable positive change in your life and adjust accordingly.

1 Like

Interesting. I have felt similar things. I found out during one of my journeys that I am surrounded by spirits - some stronger than others. Some interact with me or my surroundings, so I have to be a tad bit careful in what I do. For example, I know praying the rosary is right out. Some spirit dislikes it a lot.

I take such phenomena as a sign the mage and spirits are close. Perhaps find a way to communicate with the spirit world to find out what and who is around you.

You are not out of your mind. That said: never discuss this with mundane people. They won’t understand, and will treat you like you’re crazy. (And I am not a psychiatrist, but these don’t seem to be signs of any psychosis I am aware of.)

5 Likes

Yep, that’s a thing. It can be a little off-putting at first but you’ll get used to it.

1 Like

You are just getting in touch with the fact that you are infinite and that consciousness is the only reality. Yes, you are sort of “losing your mind” as you put it but this is inspired “insanity”. Yes, it’s all real and it’s all imaginary: you will soon realise just how real your imagination is.
What we think is sanity is a fragmented truth.

4 Likes