Is this what happens or am I just losing it?

Lately I’ve been seeing things, hearing things, even physically hearing things. For example, I’ll notice someone walk by in my peripherals when I’m at home by myself, or I’ll swear I can actually hear faint talking in the next room also without anyone being around. Yesterday I felt something like water drip on my legs, but I looked down and there wasn’t anything. Finally I’ve decided to ask you guys because for the second time this week, I just felt someone sit down next to me on my bed. Is this just what happens when you start being able to sense spirits better or am I just out of my mind?

17 Likes

Watching this. I’m very curious as to what more experienced have to say about this. If you don’t like some presence in your place of living maybe try banishing and focus on those you work with?

5 Likes

Yes its normal when you start noticing them! It happens all around up but it takes some opening up to sensing them! Also once you start working with spirits you basically attract them to you! Keep at it i would say and remember to banish and clear the space!

7 Likes

I don’t mind the ones that don’t have bad intentions, and I didn’t get a threatening vibe at any point during any of these experiences, but I don’t plan to let anything that does make me feel that way stick around.

3 Likes

Most normals would say you are out of your mind, but here, we are not normal. Just another day.

17 Likes

Do you start to see and hear them more clearly as time goes on?

2 Likes

The sensitivity comes and goes!

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to open up those senses. It was so easy for me as a kid and I just lost most of it somewhere along the way.

2 Likes

With practice, otherwise, just stays same.

1 Like

I’d like to develop this as far as I’m able to, so I am pretty excited to start seeing some results. Honestly I’m a little surprised how quickly I’m seeing them even though I still have a long way to go.

4 Likes

Its a peak on the otherside, full immersion isnt for most and most stay in between. Figure it out and let us know.

3 Likes

Seems normal to me.

2 Likes

Yeah, I should have worded that better taking into consideration how far some people truly take it. I’d be satisfied with my ability to communicate and see them and all once I can communicate with them as well as I could any living person.

2 Likes

I can’t vouch for any of you but i am bat shit crazy.

3 Likes

Haveing this beings around eventualy will open your astral senses. I heard of people moveing in hunted hauses and it all starts same as you describe hearing noises or seeing things with the corner of their eyes then slightly touches on their hair or fingera run along their face.
Then they get to the point where they can see a spirit as well as you see a human being.
I would say take advatage of this situation and embrace these beings, show them respect if they dont show reapect back then its time to banish.

3 Likes

If it’s worrying you a lot, then banish. If not then allow it to happen. All of these things sound like your astral/psychic senses opening up (or going mad in western psychiatry). As long as you dont let it overwhelm you or interfere with daily living you’ll be fine.

11 Likes

^ Wise words IMO. :+1:

4 Likes

I think some locations are naturally prone to having spirits around. The energy of a place attracts them. The last house I lived in had spirits around all the time. I would see or sense different ones. There was only 2 that would stick around. I would cleanse the place but they would always be back. I didn’t know about some of the banishing methods that I know now though. They weren’t malicious but could be annoying.

3 Likes

Read this:

3 Likes

I think my parent’s house is a lot like that. I can record videos over there you can actually see orbs flying around on the cameras, like 7-8 in a clip. I don’t think it’s their house necessarily, but the land it’s built on, because even more strongly than in the house, I can feel things in the woods surrounding the house, and they aren’t always friendly, though the unfriendly ones seem to avoid coming into their actual house most of the time.

2 Likes