Is this a real experience, or am I making it up?

Ok, I am not sure at all if this is a true encounter or all in my head. So here it goes. There is this thing that is happening that I wanted to talk with the dragons about, and see if they think it is a good idea. So, I do my ritual (the one that leads me to Baphomet), and then Baphomet was like ,“here you go, a dragon King.” This is where the fun begins. My visualization was not very great, but it looked like a meadow of very colorful grass and flowers, with this red dragon with a crown. He said his name is Abraxel. He then said he is the Draconic form of Abraxas (the part that makes me question all of this). This made me go,“Hey now, this aint right. How can you be a Dragon Kiing when you are normally a Demon.” He explained that he is both, and his dragon form is as legit as any other dragon. He says he is the King of the “Gates to the Neverwander”. As in, the place that you should never wander, which is the Qliptoth. And the gate is the veil between Malkuth and Lilith. Well, he agreed with me about the thing and I left. My question is, can you tell if this is a real encounter or just me making shit up? Its all getting weirder and weirder and I can’t tell anymore. Please use any tool or past experience to help, it is greatly appreciated, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Know the feeling. Assume it’s real so you don’t accidentally dispel the energy and waste the effort. The results will speak for themselves.

2 Likes

true

1 Like

I just naturally get a feeling of doubt for this type of stuff. But I know I should trust it.

1 Like

Abraxas does have a chimera form, more like a basilisk, so yea in a way… Not sure about the “Abraxel” name he gave you or the info about the gates, but I can confirm he’s related to Baphomet.

2 Likes

Well that is comforting

1 Like