Is this a calling/sign?

For the past couple of weeks, my own thoughts haven’t well been my own. Inside my mind and my head I keep on saying “Asmodeus I invoke you” yet I have no interest in working with demons as of yet. I prefer working on my own path. One of ascension and not of material possessions. I do soul travel and astral travel a lot as well. I am wondering-why exactly am I saying “Asmodeus I invoke you” every so often?

I will add, recently the god/avatar Krishna came to me over this past week and it boiled down to “Leave your old friend group behind, meditate and learn to be whole”. I do not let demons have power over me as in my reality, they do not exist until I let them exist.

I just want to know why, all of a sudden I’ve been saying “Asmodeus I invoke you” and have no control over saying it

3 Likes

It could be sign. If you aren’t ready you can say you’re not ready. However Asmodeus is a good Demon to work with.

3 Likes

What exactly is required when working with him? Are there any offerings required or any of that? I know he is a demon of lust and I indeed do have lust within me but I never act upon it. For no other reason than it doesn’t interest me-that and I have a girlfriend that I don’t want to betray

2 Likes

I only worked with him via a meditation or two.

In terms of offerings, a drop or two of your Blood or anything that you offer with a good heart.

He can help in more areas than just lust. He gave me the impression that he can help with strength and beauty as well

3 Likes

Ah I see. I can still feel his presence around me I believe and it is intense-doesn’t feel like he’s trying to possess me or anything but rather-a calling to meditate to see what goes on

3 Likes

Yeah he is intense. After my meditation, I felt really powerful.

Meditate on him especially since it seems that Krishna is recommending him to you.

2 Likes

I have just gone and meditated on him. He is very respectful and knows why I have had lust in my heart but said “You have a good heart”. Saying and knowing my guilt for well, having teenage lust as a Christian back in the day. He told me that I can control this lust but also told me “You must strengthen your psychic link, it is weak” and he spoke with a very powerful voice-charming but powerful.
“Your Christian teachings have taught you to feel guilt for what was natural teenage lust”
“You and your girlfriend are strong, I place lust into the hearts of those who I know will not work and as a result they commit the sin of adultery”

But lord almighty, that was indeed intense. I asked “Why have you called to me?”

His reply was “So you can understand and control the lust in your heart young god”

and he innately says he was/is a god and I respect that. I probably should have finished with thank you for this information “Lord Asmodeus” rather than “thank you Asmodeus”

I asked what to offer him considering I don’t give blood to gods or spirits unless I know their true intent-I have only given my blood to one god before and that was Quetzalcoatl/Kukulkan. I’m still shaking and there’s a lot of energy in my cheeks

4 Likes

Something adding to this, earlier he told me “Seek out Archaelus, he will help you on your path”. If memory serves me right, isn’t Archaelus the god-name of EA Koetting? Why would Lord Asmodeus lead me to him?
and now, theres another thing-of my own will due to this energy I say “Hail Lord Asmodeus” however, with the repsect-he knows too that I am a god-a living god

2 Likes

Archaelus sounds like E.A’s magickal name, his works and this website could teach you a lot. Asmodeus is incredible and does basically everything. Though known most for lust and wrath, he teaches nearly everything and very well. If you want to know something he doesn’t cover or someone else covers better, he will refer you out.

As an example, emotions and poor female self image aren’t his strongest points. While he’s been very flirty and has let me know I’m desirable, he still recommend Lilith who truly shines in those areas. He adores good brandy or cognac, some wines, good chocolate, he really enjoys a home cooked meal especially if it contains both meat and cheese in a single dish. Bonus points for anything spicy or containing mint.

I like to invoke him on the rare occasion I splurge on an expensive steak, he really seems to like that. He enjoys art and poetry, or when you do things just for him. For example I usually bathe and lotion up with a mixture containing spikenard oil before meditation with him. I have a sigil pendant for him that’s very charged, and the word necklace will echo in my head when he wants me to wear it. He truly enjoys intimacy, or at least he does with me. Not as in sexual intimacy, more truly opening to him and allowing yourself to be vulnerable and exposed.

4 Likes

Is it wise to be vulnerable to a demon? As my friend-a demonologist who has binded all 72 of the Demons has told me, when a demon knows your weaknesses, they will try to manipulate you or was that just something she said to keep me from doing something that could very well damage me

2 Likes

He’s only ever been wonderful to me. The actual tradition of the Goetia is abusive. Demons are ancient Gods slandered by those who conquered another culture. The word Demon is from the Greek Daimon which has a very different meaning and connotation than what it’s now associated with. Regardless of the spirit type, Demon, Angel, God, Faerie, etc… you can’t expect anyone to react well after you tie them up, threaten, insult, and beat them.

Asmodeus is a gatekeeper and much older than what we record, nor is his actual origin tied to the culture that gave him the name Asmodeus. Does everyone have their own agenda? Absolutely, it would be foolish to think otherwise. But keep in mind that any spirit that is known about, got that way because they desired it.

Opening yourself up to ANY spirit has risks, whether they have a physical body or not. Let’s be honest, most humans can be awful. Be respectful, he’s loving and has an incredible sense of humor. He protective and motivating, as well as very loyal as long as it’s returned. I really can’t recommend him enough.

3 Likes

I see-this is a new path for me and a new chapter in my life. He is doing something to me that’s changing my still “good heart” by removing any lustful desires and taking them upon himself. His energy is strong and I have given him an offering of a homecooked meal I made earlier full of spiciness. So far, he has even respected the fact I don’t want to be possessed (As of yet). I am still learning and still changing.

From what I have read, Asmodeus/Ashmodai came from Persian origin but I suppose the best way to find out is to ask him myself

3 Likes