Is there hoe spirits you can use!?

I’m still laughing :rofl:
I swear Azazel will show up as Jeremy Brett now.

2 Likes

Lol seriously though I get what you mean now. I have constant chatter with the Spirits I work with. It doesn’t bother me but I can see how it could be distracting or disorientating.

I think the banishing could help out, some of the Spirits might even help you with it too. If they know it’s a distraction they could work with you.

I am if don’t sound like it. Offerings and giving thanks. But when you start hearing them and its like okay okay alight alight. Fuck off! Im trying to sleep. I have my hair slicked back and their presence gives you and afro. Being slapped in the middle of the night ! Lol ugh. I don’t agree with some of the things they say. Especially the slut they sent my way. Big no no! Not for me.

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to banish.

3 Likes

I don’t know how but I will research this. Thanks.

1 Like

I work with other spirits. Mostly my ancestors and spirit animals. And other dark strays. I try divination with the kings like Satan and Lucifer. But holy fuck that presence is strong. Made me flop over like a fish. Seen Satan up front physically before. Wasn’t even doing evocation or any rituals just saying “Hey bro I’m here outside enjoumying this stogie can you come if you’re real” giant ass eyes I seen in the grass and big black cat come creeping out stalking around my chair. And I freaked out and was like “nope! I choose life. I change my mind I don’t want this” lol so the kings are always fucking with me sometimes. Bullies at times.

I would say the reason is your enormous lack of respect and behaviour towards women and entities - funny, when you call something a “hoe” or a “slut” and yet you choose to associate or sleep with it - what does that make you as a man?

A real man does not call a woman by a degrading name in order to make himself seem powerful.

7 Likes

I like the water and salt banish. It’s easy but effective.
You can use normal salt but I prefer sea salt. Mix it in a bowl of water and charge it.
Take index and middle finger to mix and sprinkle water in every corner of your house. I have things I say but you can just consentrate I believe. Hit all the walls, door ways, windows and yourself.
EA’s video shows this as well.

2 Likes

I am like priest with respect at first but then I get laid back like sup bruh. But with women you clearly havnt met some of the women ive met…i hold no respect for some women. The few deserve praise. I ain’t no kiss ass.

I should of compared them to something nicer lol but I was trying to make a point.

They’re not Nyarlotothop or Azathath lol the Kings aren’t going to rob you of sanity.

Read up on them more before summoning.

1 Like

thanks alot

Man i aint mean to troll you like that @Thunderchief, but the point is:

The top way to get something from a Spirit is to have a relationship with them. Thats the way it is in most religions even among the LHP.

Hell, you wont get anything even with Jehcucka (Jehovah) without a period of servitude and relationship developing (usually lifelong :joy:). But there are ways to go about it.

How? Grow a pair of Balls. Approach anxiety exists on the astral as well. Be Man enough to approach a Female Deity for Astral Sex. Yes it can be done.

Do a Divination to see if the Female Deity would be down for it. Yes? Evoke the Spirit and confirm. Set a date, time, ritual. Evoke. Fuck. Enjoy being a legend :joy:

Take Kali for example…nuff said :joy:

You get the idea. If you do it right, you can approach and not get killed :smiley:

P.S. and yes i have a insane attraction to Kali :joy::smiling_imp:
whispers
Those arms, claws, tounge, and All that blood dripping down her titti…never mind

3 Likes

Hand job by Athena! Bruh but yea I will. Thanks for the input my peoples.

2 Likes

U’re much welcome bro. Man when I had to do that, I felt like i was carrying unseen weight on my back. Felt like I would suffocate. I hadn’t banished anything since I began the LHP. Now I banish b4 evocations and after. Esp. Since that’s a short and simple one. Glad it helped

2 Likes

I thought it was Lilith…:thinking::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s why I love BALG. Plenty of support if needed.

2 Likes

The act of calling a deity for a favor is similar to our mundane customs.

You wouldnt have someone fixing your toilet without payment.

You wouldnt have a deity fixing your shit without their form of payment.

So quit being cheap or stick to summoning imps.

Idk what you people are reading but some of your comments have nothing to with my post lol. Assuming shit that I’m straight up being rude to entitys. Wtf. fucking big baby’s wanting to throw their arms up and down on my post. Adult tantrums. :joy: my comparing was rude. The people who helped me and had straight answers you cool mate. Keep on keeping on.:point_right:

1 Like

Can you elaborate on that.