Is there any patient beginner spirits to summon?

It’s funny u mentioned her because I kinda thought about summoning her 1st a while back, but I just didn’t know yet if I should

1 Like

There’s a lot to interpret when it comes to the word “lazy”, and dedication comes in different shapes and nuances. If you think of yourself as lazy and do nothing about it, of course King Paimon could act out on it as to remind yourself to act up and do something about it. That does not mean he will act the same to someone else calling him.

4 Likes

King paimon can help you with any form of art right? I know in the Goetia they were saying something about he can help u with ur artistic abilities or something like that

1 Like

this. He has to be the most patient spirit you could ever work with.

Excalibur if by “laid back spirits” you mean spirit entities with a cheerful/good temperament than you can’t go wrong with Vassago.
03%20-%20VASSAGORA%20A

5 Likes

Mmm…cool ill search em up!

1 Like

There is not really an exact number of times you say their names until they show up. I could argue that they do on the first time but the chanting of the name is more for our purposes to help slip into the Theta Gamma synch in order to establish contact. This is where having meditation skills come in handy to allow one to better slip into that state where we can meet spirits. Or the spirit could chose not to show up at all, as I do believe in free will of all beings.

And yes, Baal is included in the Goetia (spelled as Bael) but is far older than that grimoire

1 Like

Ooh okay thanks. Do you know any techniques for beginners to get in the Theta Gamma synch? I heard opening a sigil is one of them, but that didnt work for me though

1 Like

cough Prince Seere cough
Prince Seere definitely, Vassago, and hell (literally) even Agares. Good luck on your journey my friend!

2 Likes

Well, you have mentioned trying to contact Azazel, have you tried using his enn to chant as opposed to his name? The entire point of chanting is to give your conscious mind something to do while the rest of your mind opens up to what you are calling. You got to throw yourself into it without worrying about if it is working in that moment

3 Likes

I was hearing that alot of demons don’t like don’t like enns, or I think it was the Goetia that don’t like them because there offencive or something like that

Oh yeah!I heard about Seer. Thanks!

1 Like

You are thinking of the goetic inchantions, which usually stem from threatening spirits with harm if they do not listen.

Enns are not the same. Think of them as acting as mantras. They are statements that are repeated in order to invite the powers behind the spirit to manifest into this world. Another example might be that they act as personal phone numbers for that spirit. It opens the door, without forcing the spirit against its will of choosing to respond or not. They hold no threats or ill intent towards the spirit in themselves.

To help further help, enns are also extremely short in comparison to the goetic enchantation. For example, one of Azazel’s enns given in S. Connolly’s work is “Eya On Ca Azazel Aken”. What this means is heavily debateable, but few would argue that it imposes any sort of threat or disrespect to Azazel. If anything, he responses well to it.

3 Likes

Oh, cool! thanks for the info. I’ll make sure to this Enn when I try to contact him again!

what do you guys mean when you say this or that spirit is not patient with people?

1 Like

Horus, Lucifer, Azazel

1 Like

Some spirits expect more from you as a practitioner. I guess it really depends on the person as said previously but in my experience there are quite a few who will astrally bitch slap you to keep your attention.

4 Likes

Sheesh. are you sure you didn’t summon my ex-wife

2 Likes

Also Goetic and “Bardonian” (such as the salamander Aphtiph) entities described as good natured/friendly, and apart from them the djinn/servitor Izabael.

1 Like

Belial

2 Likes