Is there any patient beginner spirits to summon?

Does any 1 now any laid back spirits I should summon if I’m new to summoning spirits and haven’t fully developed my psychic senses?

8 Likes

King paimon

6 Likes

Lucifer is more than enough :smiley:

6 Likes

K thanks!

try lucifer or azazel

5 Likes

Mmm…yeah I think I’m gonna go with Azazel 1st I don’t know too much about Lucifer, thanks dude

1 Like

Any being that you’re willing to show respect to and in turn, they’ll be patient with you.

8 Likes

Oh wait so before I get started. No Spirit is going to show up if I haven’t read on them right? I read on King Paimon but I don’t know too much on Azazel other than he’s a gate keeper

1 Like

There’s more to most beings then what you read so I would experience first then read otherwise you can screw yourself over, that’s just my opinion. Many read and then let what they read influence their meeting with the entity or even a false version of that being conjured up by their idea of the being due to what they read.

3 Likes

Lucifer and Vassago <3

2 Likes

K. Thank u!

I would suggest Lucifer.

4 Likes

Do you have an intended goal you’d like to achieve from summoning a spirit? There are a few who can help you with developing psychic abilities I believe…

5 Likes

Well I would like to summon spirits because I heard they can change your life in miraculous ways, I want to form a bond with these entities, and I want to learn from them

3 Likes

I would never recommend King Paimon to a beginner. You have to have a very strong will to work with him. He doesnt respect lazy people.

As for the initial question : Lucifer.

5 Likes

Would I need to do the boneless one ritual first and then a king of Solomon circle before I summon King paimon?

1 Like

I mean you don’t have to.
My point behind working with King Paimon is based off of the fact that he expects equal work from you in return. He’s a “King”.

3 Likes

Oh okay. I see what u mean

1 Like

Azazel comes to mind, so does Baal. Although I personally started with Belial, who may or may not he patient, depending on what you need

4 Likes

Do u know how many times to say the spirits name before they show up ? I said Azazels name 12 × but he didn’t show I did made it be knowm that I can hear him so I’m not sure if he’s here

2 Likes