Is there any patient beginner spirits to summon?

Oh Baal is from the Goetia right?

1 Like

Lucifer bae :star_struck:

2 Likes

I find Abaddon to be the most patient spirit I work with Recently started working with Lucifer too I haven’t quite made up my mind about him and still getting to know him but I have to agree he does seem to have a very compassionate and patient side to him

4 Likes

I heard of Abaddon but I’m not sure who he is though

2 Likes

Enjoy the read. I dont know much about working with him though.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Does anybody know anything on Lucifer?

1 Like

LOL, how do you come to a forum such as this and ask if anyone knows anything about Lucifer.

Instead of asking others where you should start, do some research! Get a feel for who the ancients are, what others have done. Examine your thought process a little deeper. You seem like you want to run before you can crawl.

What psychic senses have you developed, you say you’re not fully developed. What does “fully” mean to you? What are your expectations.

27 days ago you’re new to magick, did the Egyptian course help you. How far did you get and what did you actually learn and practice?

I appreciate your eagerness to learn and sincerity towards the members and topics, but please take your time, I want to see you reach your goals and highest potential and not fail as so many do.

12 Likes

its what iam looking for watch and learn and get help from those within the circle iam to a beginner of summoning demons and want to learn more on how to go about to get what i want directions on how to become a living god example like aprentiz

Lucifer! He’s very patient, wise, and is very eager to teach people.

4 Likes

I honestly am thinking about going in the Lucifer course

1 Like

Lucifer is a good choice.

And Sastan is a good choice for your 2nd evocation. Read up about him. People go to him specifically to open up their psychic senses.

3 Likes

K thanks dude :+1:

1 Like

That’s Sastan and not Satan, people get them confused cause of the similar names.

2 Likes

Oh gotcha. I didn’t even know there was a spirit called that, I was thinking you probably meant Satan

1 Like

I just looked him up on Google there’s like nothing on thim

1 Like

Yeah good thing I clarified. And if you search his name on the search bar here there’s plenty about him. But I still say go for Lucifer first anyway.

1 Like

Ooh okay. thanks plenty!

1 Like

People say similar things about Lilith, and she was the very first one I called.

Negative, scary propaganda seems to be a thing when it comes to this question, and I disagree about avoidance of a first time evocation of a specific spirit.

We’re all have to start somewhere and whoever spirit we chose, there’s always someone pointing fingers saying “that’s not a spirit for beginners”, or that “it could mess things up”. Do your research, weight the good and bad of the information you’ve got and make a choice. But also remove stigma, myths and legends and see the spirit for who it is. Remove the past and the future and focus on the present.

9 Likes

Yea probably should have said in my experience. I’m still not an expert myself.

In my experience though : King Paimon is not a fan of lazy people. He fried one of my computers because I took 2 days off from work after asking for help with work. Could be coincidence, could be King Paimon who knows.

4 Likes