Is there Any Muslim in the forum?

@Milliter_Tengri Please make an proper introduction post so we get to know you and keep it in english.

I am not contracting any agreement with a satan here. I only work with energies those not harmful to me or my family therefore no need to worry about it.
We cannot say only islamic rituals are powerful. Magic is real and it has descended by angels .

1 Like

There are no demons in Islam, this talisman is related to a magic practice called Havas.

Islam is generally an advanced religion on jinn, the practice of summoning demons given to you here actually summons types of jinn called ifrit, no matter how much you protect you will suffer,A strong demon had plagued one of my relatives in Havas and a person who had spent years in Arab magic could not save her from this, but she relaxed a little and then died 1 year later.

these are not simple evocations as described in Arabic books if you want a connection with a strong person you will have to spend months in a remote place fasting and dedicating to that demon,You will get the power you want, but when it’s your turn, you will die unfortunately. This is not a story, it’s an experience I saw with my own eyes.

And the devils mentioned in the Qur’an do not exist, this is a minus, you cannot reach them or call them,khodam demons vs. They do not exist in Islam. In Islam, jinn rule magic, I think Islamic magic is a ridiculous and unnecessary literature.

and this is how magic works in Islam, for example, you cast a love spell,A genie loads a piece of you from the person, and then the demons that haunt your target’s body bring it back to you, so the person in front of you is not your lover, but actually a genie.