Is there Any Muslim in the forum?

Hello Everyone,

I was born as a muslim.
But I have never been into religion, I have been into so many paths
I was into Jesus Christ more than my own prophet so I began to search his beliefs and religion because churches were more attractive .
Time passed and I did not completely figured out Christianity there were too many complexity so I decided that my own religion was kind of more trustworthy ( no offense)
I don’t like charlatans who claimed to be man of the god, they worship nothing but money.
I only look into Qurann
I love humanist people that is why I was into Jesus Christ he was a good person and he never intented to hurt anyone.
But time has passed. I figured out the way you have born effects you so I could not break my bond . Being a muslim seemed better.
I wonder If anyone had same way I did with my religion.
I am open up all kind of beliefs.

If you are a muslim can you share strongest prayers with me. Lets have some talk.

5 Likes

Yeah . I also believe that too.

2 Likes

What do you want for pray?

2 Likes

To fix my financial situation

1 Like

Figure that out, what do you suggest :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know arabic?

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

So you cant read that

1 Like

Can you give me the name.

1 Like

They are some part of Qur’an.

2 Likes

Your best choice is writing your own dua since you claimed you dont know arabic.And low magick is prohibited on İslam and Tasavvuf doesn’t deal with earthly stuff so.

4 Likes

Do you pray everyday? If so make dua and ask allah to help you

I believe in islam when you go through rough times its just a test from god…

Apart from religion you could do some magick on yourself to gain what you want but i think islam doesnt approve any type of magick, anyways its upto you

7 Likes

I hope this helps

1 Like

So far I have found that magick for earthly gains are prohibited, so tasavvuf is fine but honestly meh.

2 Likes

I was born a Muslim but went my own way! To me that is just a label forced on me… anyways I never understood the prayers until I got into magick! The thing is the way religious prayer are wrong because its more like begging! If you gonna pray for something the best way that works is from the point of realising that you have what you asked! Its more like the law of attraction but with religion.
There is a book about how to use Quran in magick and the names of Allah! I don’t remember the name though…
Magick is life so its ridiculous to say its taboo!

4 Likes

I am new at magick.
So much to learn.

1 Like

Practicing any sort of magick is forbidden in Islam , you are supposed to only believe in god and prophet . Sherk ( believing / relying on any other entity) will apparently get you in hell !
I was also interested in Christianity and did some research but did not find it much different than Islam just a little easier with some rules .

2 Likes

Yeah. What did you decide ?

May I ask a really stupid and uneducated question? You said you are a raised muslim but you can’t read/speak arabic. Isn’t that contradictory? My friend from Egypt told me that the Quran shall only be read in arabic and that it can only be understood in arabic. So my question is how can you be raised muslim without being able to read/speak arabic? Again excuse me but I am really curious

2 Likes

It should give you an idea of what Islam is actually.

1 Like