Is there Any Muslim in the forum?

I don’t know how to explain it in English but when you have the Qurann it also has Turkish explanation inside.
There is also another way of praying that allows us to connect with God.
So what matters is how you choose to communicate with God. It does not have to be in Arabic. That is just a rule made by provincial people.

I send you an example.

images (22)

1 Like

Thank you! I asked him again and he said that the Quran and the sures (I hope that is correct) loose their sacredness when they are recited in a language other than arabic. So it is fine to commune with god and ignore the words of the prophet? (no offense just a question and again curiosity)

I couldn’t accept the judgement of religion, the beliefs that if you don’t pray 5 times, drink alcohol or have sex outside marriage you deserve bad things to happen to you and you will burn in hell was beyond my intelligence. That was also the main reason of my moving to a western country so I could think freely and be myself .

3 Likes

Yeah. You know even so called man of gods do bad things in the name of god :roll_eyes:

It might be or not.
You sound judgemental.
We don’t ignore his words but what should we do not pray at all?

Yes the double standards and judgment totally put me off , but I rather keep my peace and move away than fight and argue with brain washed people ! :wink:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: definitely

There are several ideas behind the reason not to translate a “holy” book.
When you translate a text into another language, some parts may lose a bit of their meaning, and others can even be completely misunderstood. That’s why a translated text can never be taken literally.

However, another reason for leaving the book in the original language may derive from the fact that not many will be able to read it. And whoever can read it holds alot of power in their hands.

Also I want to add: prayer can work, it is a form of magick.
I hear many people say they prayed for years and never got an answer.
But it can take people years to get any results with spells or evocation, too.
There’s not much of a difference.

5 Likes

First of all I am not muslim I just wanted to understand things better, but it seems like that critical question are not desirable. have a good day

Similar to you I was born Muslim but I wouldnt say that I am because I practice many modalities but I still observe aspects of the religion that serve my higher self. Because it still connects me to part of my ancestry. This month I have been told by spirit to celebrate ramadan. When I pray 5 times a day I still do it in my own way.

The Quran says that Allah knows our hearts and so I wholeheartedly feel my intentions are being felt.

I do not agree with the way the religion has morphed from its pagan matriarchal origins but I do overstand why it is like this.

This is an interesting topic I am enjoying all the responses and the insights they are bringing to my mind.
Thanks!

4 Likes

this is misleading, i was born Muslim myself and i have practiced Islam for number of years and i have used those prayers several times and they worked fine. The issue is HOW DO YOU PRAY. Five times a day as it was directed and recitation of Quran and stay away from what is forbidden you prayers will always got an answer.

I start doing magic is not because my prayers were not answered but because just deep inside me im always fascinated by magic, its something that i love. So if you personally didnt have success on your prayers know there is somewhere you were doing it wrong.

6 Likes

@DarkPhoneix my personal advice first decide which path you want to take if you want to follow Islam you have to learn it properly and step wisely. And the knowledge im talking about is not by watching you tube videos but is whether you shall look for a person to mentor you or sign up for free online course or some books that give introduction on Islam, how to pray, pillars of Islam, how to wear as Muslim and so forth. But one thing im sure of, YOU CANT LEARN ISLAM FROM OCCULT FORUM.

but if you think islam is not for you then continue yourself on the path of magic. You being on magical forum, plus the name you are using i dont think its coincidence. BUt is up for you to choose which path you belong, so you can practice both path, learn from it and choose later, but one thing you should know once you start learning magic is not easy to let it go. GOODLUCK :blush:

4 Likes

Only muslims I’ve known didn’t know Arabic either, so it might be what some say (I’ve also heard that before) but might not be what most practice.

Yeah I totally agree.

That is the best reply so far :pray:t2:

I was born a Muslim and since I was just kid around 14-15 I started using Islamic Magick. And yes it does exist.! Let me share with you a book of Islamic occultism

This is a talisman to conjure demons, and there are many like these.

For me it is okay to follow your own religion and practice Black Magick.

4 Likes

Can I know what’s the name of this book? Is it just in Arabic or is there an English translated?

It is an Arabic-Urdu book called amaliyat e suleimani (translated: “works of Solomon”) it’s only in Arabic and Urdu. Yet to be translated in English.

2 Likes

Also this book contains ancient art of divinations, I personally have learnt from this book it is amazing. :dizzy::heart:

2 Likes

cool! Thanks! I know Arabic so might look into it if I can find a copy online.