Is there a way to magically fix a tooth?

I recently went to the dentist and she told me that I might have to fix a tooth because it seems there’s a hole in it and it’s the first time ever for me to have a hole in my teeth.

She wasn’t sure that it needed to be fixed but she was gonna talk to someone else about it and if I get called back it means that they need to fix it. I’m super scared and nervous. I’m fine with needles but not in my d”mn mouth.

I was wondering if there might be a way magically to fix that tiny hole?
Is there an entity that could heal it or what could work?

Healing entities that I know of would be Marbas,Buer?, raphael
Could they help or what would you suggest?

1 Like

Moved to Health, Beauty & Shapeshifting category.

1 Like

Ask another dentist? In my experience, they’ll take any excuse to do work so they can get your money. It’s a business after all. Ask Rafael if he thinks it’s a good idea, and if he agrees, it’s worth doing.

5 Likes

Binaural beats / rife frequencies / subliminals - all on youtube. Various fat heavy diets also help the mouth, but I find it taxing on the liver so i have to alternate :laughing:

3 Likes

Fix, not to my knowledge. Keep from hurting or getting worse, maybe. :wink:

1 Like

This work is for free. I’m 19 and in Sweden we have free dental care until you’re 23 if I remember correctly

Well keep it from getting worse would be great

I think you should talk to your dentist again and if you’re okay with that, start treatment. If you don’t come to a common solution, you should consult another dentist.

1 Like

I use Mastermedi Zinc Oxide Eugenol Cement Dental Care Kit. If you have the money, just use a dentist. I don’t have the money.

1 Like

if you see this. it’s 2yrs old I don’t help anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting first post. Welcome to the forum.

Well they still get money from the insurance if they do something, so Mulberry is not wrong.

So what happened to the tooth?

I don’t remember if they did anything or not but I’ll be back in september to either fix it again or it’s another one idk

1 Like

Putting this here in case anybody may find it useful info:
https://www.mkdmd.com/nano-hydroxyapatite-toothpaste-safe-effective-just-another-trendy-gimmick/

1 Like