Is there a way to know for sure if I shouldn’t work with a certain type of spirit?

I’ve had a lot of good luck when it comes to working with angels but when it comes to demons, they either don’t help me or something bad happens when I try to contact them. I wanted to work with demons because other people seemed to have good results but I’ve honestly only ever had good results or just results at all with angels.

I keep thinking I’m receiving signs that a demon wants to work with me but when I ask for help or whatever, I get no response. Meanwhile, I literally don’t feel called by angels at all but they’ve usually responded to me and had my back when I’ve asked for help.

I’m wondering if my experiences are a sign that I can’t or shouldn’t try to work it’s demons? Maybe I’m just not cut out for it?

2 Likes

Then focus on working with angels!

Some people are more attuned or sympathetic to angelic energies, whereas others are more attuned or sympathetic to demonic ones.

Angels and demons are very different beings. Angels resemble the Gnostic Aeons. They work with source potential to fulfill your requests. Demons resemble the Gnostic Archons (fallen angels), but many of them are also gods from older religions, nature spirits, and even former humans. Demons can give you anything you want, even if it is not aligned with source potential and the wishes of your Higher Self.

2 Likes

I don’t see them as always different… this “demons” that are “fallen” angels for example are acknoeledged by the religions labeling them themselves to be the same type of being.

I personally don’t agree with gnosticism in almost any respect at all.

What I would caution is to look at your own langusge here: as the mage your own attitudes and persecutions control your experience… the very fact that you use language with so many thousands of years of human mental-emotiobsl baggage attached to them changes your energy and hence your interaction and hence experience.

If you want to work with a being who some people happen to label as one or the other political faction, take that emotional language out of the mix, call them by their name not the identity-political label, and remove the influence on you of these people who are following a religion that you are not.

In my mind, there’s no such thing as angels or demons at all, there’s various kinds of entities that may or may not have summer level of physical shell but usually are just using energy bodies.

For example, Sitri appears to me as like an Arcturan ET, which is also not quite right but the closest my mind can manage… he’s not a “demon” either, and has a much more complex personality and skill set than what’s written by whoever wrote about him in the Goetia.

You can then contact an individual and approach them as a person, one on one and ask them, exactly as you would negotiate with a spirit who was wearing a human suit, a mutually beneficial agreement.

No agreement? No dice. Communicate clearly and respecting the entity as an individual not a faction member, without assuming, and things go pretty smoothly ime.

“Change yourself to change your world” - Gurdjieff

4 Likes

I wouldn’t get too hung up on the angels vs demons thing. The important thing is to have an honest and open heart when you petition - both celestial and infernal spirits will know instantly if you’re lying. If you go at it with a spirit of honesty you are sure to get good results. Oh, and make sure you don’t have any fear in you - that will kill it stone dead.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks!

There is probably a demon out there who wants to work with you. One way to know is to invoke and ask each goetia demon if they want to work with you, if you get two of cups then it means they are fond of you. You can also ask the universe something along the lines of “Universe does this demon want to work with me” if you don’t want to invoke them.

For me it’s the opposite, I can’t connect with angels, but demons are fine.

I do not see angels and demons as being the same at all, even though demons are sometimes referred to as “fallen angels.”

Angels are willingly subservient to the JCI god, so if someone (like me) doesn’t want anything to do with that deity, it’s no wonder his servants don’t want anything to do with me either.

Demons to me, are not under the power of the JCI deity, and they are not subservient to him in the least, as much as modern lore would insist otherwise. Many demons were deities from other cultures before they were lost to time or bastardized by later faiths. This kind of basic understanding of what demons are can help substantially with connecting with them.

1 Like

Only according to JCI lore that is

Perhaps I should have included other religions/faiths that include angels, but almost all seem to have angels as being subservient to one particular deity, with their angels either being constructs of that faith or found spirits who have a long history of only serving that deity in particular.

Example:
Archangel Michael seems to have origins in Judaism. If there’s any evidence that he was a deity prior to this faith that was worked into it, I’d be curious to know. The only faiths where Michael appears afterwards are all offshoots of Judaism or have synchronizations that align with the concept of one head deity.

The same cannot be said of demons that appear in some of this same old Jewish lore that have conflicting sources elsewhere. Such is the case for Bael (Canaanite Ba’al), Astaroth (Canaanite Astarte/Mesopotamian Ishtar), or Belial (Babylonian, Bel Marduk), supported by external evidence from other cultures. In the case of those three, the external evidence very much shows that they were never created by yahweh or ever subservient to him.

1 Like