Is there a way to become a vampire? Currently my magic is not working

For the last few months nothing I try is working. I can do evocations and invocations and offerings. Still nothing is working, does anyone have advice on either subject

1 Like

There is an author here that is a subject matter on the subject. @Mulberry, is the name JD Blackwood?

1 Like

It’s ND Blackwood.

3 Likes

@N.D_Blackwood … any comment?

2 Likes

Well what exactly is your situation here? Why you want to become more Vampiric?

2 Likes

Who are you evoking ?
What do you ask ?
What do you expect ?

5 Likes

As for Vampiric I was reading about it, actually for a while.

My situation is the last few months pretty much everything I have tried magically has seemingly fallen on deaf ears. Not sure exactly or even partially what the problem is

much appreciate

Currently what I am asking is not much helping to sell my books and screenplay, for companionship. Trying to rebegin small Astarte, Baal, Brashukushu

1 Like

It isn’t “typically vampiric”, right ?

3 Likes

No, When I began I done other things, then for some reason things for me just quit. I am unsure why. Could you give me some guidance? thank you

Did you see this post yet? Maybe the energy is moving but the results are not what you’re looking for yet?

It might help us if you get specific about your current working, what you’ve done so far and what you need?

2 Likes

No I did not see it, thanks. Haven’t been on the site in a little while. Today this first day in a while in fact. Current working is with Astarte, Barashukushu very minimal results. Trying to work with Baal. Also trying to concentrate on my writing-I write books and screenplays.

1 Like