Is there a spirit translator or medium that can help here?

hello I’m looking if there’s anyone that could help me ask questions to spirits

i could ask yes or no questions or checking if they got my requests.

right now andrealphus, but there was some other spirits like furcas that I requested to help develop my astral senses.

hell i even asked some guy trying to open my astral senses, but it just didn’t happen. not sure of the legitimacy of his abilities though.

i know there was a point were this was the norm, you had a sort of medium able to talk to spirits for you, since someone lacked the abilities and figured someone had stronger abilities than you.

however these abilities i do want to develop. i just need some spirits to help me, which i made request but for some reason no one is coming?
it doesn’t feel they don’t want to work with me, no pushback at least,
but they’re not showing up and I’m not sure if I’m having a communication problem, just need someone to shed some light on this.

anyway I’m looking for a spirit translator, or someone I could talk to about this stuff that’s skilled. just to ask questions to some spirits more directly.

They’re not “closed”, they’re undeveloped… So, that’s a bit like asking a guy to go to the gym for you to develop your ability to lift weights. You really just need to practice doing it and it slowly gets better.

This forum is for people to learn how to do their own work and share their experienced. People may offer work as long as it’s free, but this is not Mediums R Us and we do not review, endorse or recommend service providers here.

I would suggest trying the astral development collection of tutorials and keep trying until you get there, which you will! Everyone can do this if they put the work in.

4 Likes

well that’s what the guy told me, it must not be out of the realm of possibilities.

but if i were to try to develop my astral senses how long would that take me? it seems a lot of meditation is involved.

But I have a bit of a problem of focusing, like sitting down and meditating i can’t since i think i have a sort of energetic parasite attached to me.

but basically every time i sit down and focus, these "painful’ unwanted thoughts come and disturb my concentration. like the “pain” only appears when i try to sit down and work on this, everything else doesn’t hit as strong as when i try to focus on this. its like its there specifically to prevent me from getting anything done.

like its so much mental pain i shake physically from it and get a painful energetic feeling on my chest, like the chakra or something? I’m not familiar with charkas. i guess the green symbol on the chest.

but i cant focus on anything else in general, at least not with the intention of learning, and i do want to learn this.
but i can only punch air and do nothing, you just feel powerless and obviously only given the option to sit and suffer through it.

hell i try to learn a language and seems easier than this, but focusing on this seems more…difficult, I just don’t know how else to put it.

but if you know anyone that’s giving ‘free work’ or readings, to check on spirits. if there’s any threads or personal people that can assist. if you know that can help.

TLDR; bad ‘energy’ pain prevent focus, asking for assistance.

If the point is completely “closed” as in blocked, say so blocked no data flowss at all, you would be very very sick. It’s not impossible but a really bad situation. You need your energy to flow to be healthy, it’s part of the living system and you can’t live without it working.

The term “closed” doesn’t mean it’s closed, it’s more like a slang, a “turn of phrase” and not meant to be taken literally… not being able to see feels kind of like a door is shut to you… but there’s no door, there’s no switch, it’s not open or shut it’s a transition to receiving and interpreting more information from the subconscious.

Everybody asks that and there’s no answer - it’s different for everyone and working on it harder can make it take longer. You have to PRACTICE and do the work, do something every day for a year and you should make some progress.

Every body does, this is part of learning, you do what it takes to get the practice in or you don’t, it’s on you. If you want it, you’ll figure it out, humans are good like that, adapt and innovate.

If you have a parasite, get rid of it… doing that is also good practice. Look up the parasite collection thread for techniques on how.

You have two options:

1. Put a focus on your shadow work to resolve these issues, accept and find peace with yourself
  2. Use a method to put them aside for the duration of the work.

The Monroe Institute Gateway free training uses the 2nd for every session. Don’t call it meditation: you’ve already set yourself up to think you can’t do that so the word itself is a block, forget it, this is work, it’s practice, it’s a session of effort even though you’ll be totally relaxed it’s emotional and mental effort, so call it what it is: you are doing your inner work, and accept that it’s work and an effort you want to make to get the long term benefits, no different that going to the gym or a job.

So the Monroe tapes call this an energy box: you take the concept of a very heavy box with a heavy lid, you put all your worries into that box, they will be safe for you to come back for later, and then close the lid and walk away. This tells your subconscious not to bring these ideas to you as they’re put aside for the session.

But his is a standard concept also used by everyone from corporate trainers to moms trying to get kids to focus: acknowledge the issue and that it bothers you, then put it aside to come back to later. It’s not a “no” or a suppression, it’s more like a raincheck “Yes I hear you, we’ll come back to that after this”.

Learning to work with your subconscious is a process that takes time, but it’s worth it.

Keep an eye on the threads as from time to time people will post to invite people for a free reading, otherwise this forum cannot review, recommend or endorse any external providers at all, it’s against the rules.

1 Like

ok you put a lot of effort into answering my questions.
much obliged for the help.

i never officially heard the monroe insititue energy box technique, i heard it being said when i listened the gateways hemi sync, for attempts to astral project.

but i didn’t really think of using it that way, so, much obliged for that insight.

I had good results with this An Old Man's Advice on Third Eye Development the meditation is guided and simple.

3 Likes

i saw it takes 21 days for that development, did you get the results that the person was talking about?
like seeing and hearing spirits? or what where your results?

I’ve always been kind of good at hearing spirits (clairaudience), but when I stepped away from spiritual practice for a while, my psychic senses diminished. When I decided to improve my psychic senses again I started with that video, it was a good start but honestly later I called Furcas to help me continue developing my senses. I have also used the sigils of Ublisi (Angels of Omnipotence). I have even asked Loas to help me develop my senses. I’ve also done divination every day (Tarot, Obi, even Diloggun), so I’ve been training and practicing.

i see, i can only sense spirits to a degree, i think that’s clairsentience, ive been trying to work with furcas too, to improve my psychic senses, i made that request though im not sure if he got it

but i asked other spirits to help me with my astral senses and third eye, as I’m getting that tingle feeling in my forehead when i listen to their enns. so i think that’s progress.

1 Like

What was your experience with this? I read theough it quickly and saved it to read properly tomorrow. I think I’ll give it a shot for the allotted time frame.

1 Like

I have written some of them on my posts.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll check them out. Thanks!

I don’t have any problems with spirit communication so I can’t advise much on that front, but on the focusing issue and pain, yes.

What helps me is using stones or crystals, just holding them and whatnot.

If there’s a shop near you, don’t even look up what any of the stones mean, just explore and pick out a few that you feel drawn towards. My only other real suggestion is to pick at least one or two that are comfortable to hold in your hands.

I forget where I first read this, but it’s a tactic that’s worked really well for me so I’ll share it. The idea is that the dominant hand is what gives or projects power and energy, the other hand receives it. With my dominant hand (the giving one) I focus on projecting anything I don’t want, including things like pain or negative energy. I’m “giving” it away. The receptive hand is where I draw in power or energy I do want.

Not everyone needs or wants or feels drawn to using stones/crystals, but if you like this idea, I’ve found using them with the hands method works really well. Even though it’s something I started doing early on and don’t really need to do anymore, I still do because it lets me detach these other energies from those I’d rather focus more on if that makes any sense.

(I also like being able to store these kind of energies for later, whether it’s with the receiving or giving sorts).

i did actually get some stones but i got them for astral projection
i got some of these 9 Healing Crystals for Astral Projection - Angel Grotto
i put them in my bed but it didnt really do anything, i tried holding them or just putting on top of my head, and slept with the rocks, but idk it didn’t do anything noticeable. idk if you have any tips for that.

also if you have no issues with talking to spirits, are you able to talk to spirits for people? as like a translator.
or if you know someone, im trying to find someone who can communicate easy with spirits, im trying to talk to them personally but idk how long it’ll take me till i see results.

i get that tingly feeling on my forehead but I’m not seeing anything yet.

1 Like

I recommend a cleaning of your middle dantian (qi) located on your chest.

Hmm, did you program the stones to have a particular effect?

Everyone has their own methods of doing this, but generally it’s a mix of clearing prior energies, programming, and charging.

If I’m working with a spirit and a crystal, usually I ask them to impart some power of themselves to help me communicate/get into contact with them better. If I do that though, the stone is usually “theirs” like it only has their power.

Some people (and spirits for that matter too) will sometimes take to particular stones over others.

The set you got has some decent variety so I am inclined to say if you’re really not feeling much yet, it’s lack of experience. That said, I can think of far better options for each of those that work better for me personally. Like the black tourmaline for instance — obsidian and black onyx have similar traits but vibe waaaay better for me.

Not saying that they wouldn’t work for you or anyone else, merely that it might takes more effort and time to impart your energy into a stone before it starts “working” that’s all.

My best advice for what you should do with that set for now, pick one or two of them (whichever ones you like or feel drawn to the most) and hold them as much as you can for a few days. Think about what kind of energies you want from them or what kind of energies of yours you want to impart into them. See how it’s having an effect and stuff like that.

Usually when I go to a crystal shop I don’t buy very many at once because even for me it takes some time to program each to be as powerful as I want them to be. Don’t feel discouraged if it seems like it’s taking some time.

I do very much recommend the books Goetia Pathworking and Lucifer and the Hidden Demons though. If you had to pick one, go with GP for now since it has Andrealphus in it.
These books are very beginner friendly and also highly useful for those with experience. I’ve had some amazing success so far with programming stones to be way more powerful than before by holding them while pathworking (though also with making requests for such too).

Short answer, yes.

Long answer…

I haven’t been on here 90 days yet and this site doesn’t allow anyone who’s been here less time than that to offer any magical service/readings/etc. before then. So unfortunately I cannot do this yet on here.

That said, it usually works much better if I have a good relationship with that spirit already. Sometimes I’ve had spirits I don’t know as well who make it clear they want to work with someone else but don’t want to use me as a translator.

Example:
I’ve not communicated with Alloces much, but he expressed interested in one of my friends. I mentioned Alloces to this friend (not the wanting to communicate part though) and a month or two later he says he wants to work with Alloces now. They are definitely fascinated by one another. Alloces doesn’t seem to want to use me as a translator though, he wants my friend to develop his senses better so that they can work together.

Right now I’m helping them do that, but that sort of thing can take a while. It’s not the kind of thing I can brute force, it’s on them to develop.

Last thing, even if it feels like you aren’t communicating with a spirit yet, they do hear you even if you can’t hear or sense them yet.

how do i do that?

i see, i think the stones i got form there were lolite ametrine and black stone, i also have moldavite i heard thats good for practice, but i hadn’t used that stone much.

but no i haven’t charged any of them with intention, i bought a couple and just put them next to me bed, didn’t work so I just sleep with the rock above my clothes or my forehead.

so far i haven’t felt any effect by them, as i didnt know it took time to program them, i thought they would already be charged and have a sort of auto function to it.

the effects i wanted was to astral project, but it didn’t make me lucid or conscious of APing.

im not very good with books but ill still try to read it, ive been trying to use the demons of magick method, its a little complicated the steps but i heard its quite effective.

ill check the books out though. its there a difference with goeita pathworking and the hidden demons book? what do the books teach basically?

well it sucks that you cant do readings yet. i think i may had

personally i do want to talk to them personally, like about a lot of things, but I sometimes get a nag feeling a certain demon is trying to talk to me, and having someone that has the ability to confirm that helps.

because I still don’t know if its my imagination or them actually talking to me.

because so far its still very blurry and faint their words. ideally I wanted to astral project to talk to them directly, but well some stuff got in the way preventing me to ap.

so I’m trying to develop Clair senses or 3rd eye to talk to them directly here.
personally didnt want to develop 3rd eye because the side effects don’t look pleasing at all, but at this point might as well go for it.

the reason i wanted to have a translator is to make requests for the spirits, like developing my senses or knowing why a spirit wants to contact me.

hell i ask furcas to help me with that, but i think paimon is helping me develop my third eye, as he’s the one that appears the most in my imagination frequently.

and listening to his enn causes that tingly feeling in my forehead, so i think hes helping with that.
idk how long it’ll take to hear them, hopefully asap.

but i cant fully confirm yet if its them, since I’m still guessing whenever its me or not.
because so far sensing is not a strong feeling yet.

1 Like

Middle Dantian is responsible of emotions, such as depression, anxiety, panic attacks, addictions, fears, phobias, anger, grief, violence, frustration, loneliness, etc.

I need a good quality front digital picture of you, so I could see your chest. Taking a picture using the camera on the back of an iPhone works. If you do a selfie be sure your image is not inverted.

Your picture and You are quantum entanglement [two subatomic particles can be intimately linked to each other even if separated by billions of light-years of space], so I could reach you anywhere in the universe by your entanglement to your picture.

I will use a Meta Quest 3, then on the virtual reality world I will reach your middle dantian, clean it, return it to your chest after the healing (removing all densities) is done, all in 25-45 mins.

You must be on bed all the time during the healing session.

2 Likes

is there a way i could do this myself? I’m not very comfortable with taking picture of my chest and doing it, or is there a way to do it without a picture being necessary?

or if there is a YouTube tutorial for it or a book on how to do this?