Is there a goetia daemon that can help me with the law of assumption?

So, I have used the law just to test if I could manifest very specific stuff and I’ve had a few successes. My problem I think (most loa appliers problem) is that I waver a lot and can’t maintain the state of the wish fulfilled for long.

Since I want to manifest bigger stuff, I was wondering if a daemon could help me develop my manifesting skills by making me more confident in myself and the law, and also provide me with spiritual insight on the things I’m trying to manifest. I want to do the “work” myself but I recognize that I might need some help.

Which daemon/s you guys think is/are more appropriate for this? I haven’t really seen anyone talk about asking specifically for manifesting skills/knowledge to a daemon, so even though I have some names in mind (Furcas for intuition, Asmodai for developing a skill), I wanted to ask here since there are long time practicioners here. Thank you.

1 Like

Good search terms for this are things like “student”, “exam”, “test” and “rapid learning”, as if this comes up it tends to be in context of university students facing exams. Sometimes it’s for people who haven’t studies, and sometimes it’s for those who want help learning. :slight_smile:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=student%20exam%20help

This is a popular post about it that lists a few entities:

There is the different approach of the Ars Notoria as well, but that’s not so popular as you spend 3 months working on “the method” anyway… my guess is most just go ahead and study in that case. I linked some videos from Glitch Bottle interviewing Dr Stephen Skinner who wrote an updated book on the Ars Notoria “The Method” that’s interesting if only academically (or search in youtube and it should come right up).

Ah, also maybe try suggestions for people overcoming “procrastination” and wanting more commitment. I want to say Andrealphus but I forget now.

1 Like

Deleted the previous one because I forgot to quote.

I was talking more about the law of assumption manifestation skills/knowledge, not necessarily help with studying and empirical knowledge.

Or do you mean that spirits like Andrealphus, who can help with academic pursuits, can also help me understand manifestation better?

Thank you so much for your reply.

I mean this bit :point_up: Andrealphus (unless it’s Andromalius because I’m bad with names) can help with the not wavering part.

2 Likes

Oh, I see! Thank you so much. I’ll look more into them.

1 Like