Is there a demon or a spirit of Autism?

It’s fine either way - it’s against the rules to moralise on this forum

1 Like

We may be seriously overlooking a major one of those environmental factors:

in August 2006, Pasko Rakic, chair of Yale School of Medicine’s Department of Neurobiology, announced the results of a study in which pregnant mice underwent various durations of ultrasound.(6) The brains of the offspring showed damage consistent with that found in the brains of people with autism. The research, funded by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, also implicated ultrasound in neurodevelopmental problems in children, such as dyslexia, epilepsy, mental retardation and schizophrenia, and showed that damage to brain cells increased with longer exposures.(7)

Global Autism Epidemic

Statistics on the increase of autism worldwide among industrialized nations show that it has emerged in just the last few decades across vastly different environments and cultures. What do countries and regions with climates, diets and exposure to known toxins as disparate as the US, Japan, Scandinavia, Australia, India and the UK have in common? No common factor in the water, air, local pesticides, diet or even building materials and clothing can explain the emergence and relentless increase in this serious, life-long neurodevelopmental disorder.

What all industrial countries do have in common is the quiet yet pervasive change in obstetrical care: All of them use routine prenatal ultrasound on pregnant women.

Source: https://midwiferytoday.com/mt-articles/questions-prenatal-ultrasound/

1 Like

You can always create a thoughtform for it but it won’t be legitimate autism.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I am thinking.

Yeah I know it’s a touchy subject but I’m curious if there was, If more people talks about something so much that it actually could literally become a Egregore and it becomes its own entity.

A former member here evoked the spirits of various mental conditions, including autism. Check out this thread and scroll down for a sigil:

2 Likes

Oh Awesome thanks! :star:

1 Like

Yea it can become an egregore but no it wouldn’t become it’s own entity. It would be more of a parasite requiring attention to sustain itself.

2 Likes

I strongly dislike the word epidemic used in regards to autism since an epidemic is a rapid spread of disiese and the only way you can really call anything within the autism spectrum disiese is if you see it as something wrong that you can cure or controll by medication.

Its not that far fetched actully and Im kind of curious why the don’t do more reserch into that.
However since ultrasound has its benefits I think the reason might be to not scare people away from ultrasound, I mean we all know what happend when the anti-vaccination movment appeard.

1 Like

That’s not the definition of an epidemic: one may have an epidemic of prion disease, which is completely incurable and cannot be controlled.

Autism varies in its effects and some autistic people cannot speak, wash, drink unaided, or feed themselves. Hard to know if they would prefer not to be exposed to something which risked this: “if it saves just one life” is an emotive argument which seems to flip depending on the agenda.

So when there’s a possibility something is harmful, it’s scientific to stick one’s head in the sand and hope it goes away?

Not buying it.

If you read that link you’ll see the issue is far more nuanced than “all ultrasound bad.”

This thread is NOT about “anti-vaxxers” so stop raising that issue.

6 Likes

I can’t say for sure about autism, but autism spectrum disorders, as well as others related to the brain, may be associated with external factors. In particular, with vaccines, which, for example, contain aluminum oxide as an adjutant. In addition, at about the age of 10, I suddenly became very sleepy to the point of being unable to maintain a normal wakefulness, and I was diagnosed with narcolepsy, and my doctor also did not rule out a connection with the flu vaccine. And literally in the same year, a big scandal broke out in Finland with the same vaccine, after which Finnish schoolchildren had symptoms of narcolepsy and catalepsy, which is why that vaccine was even banned in Finland. By the way, I also have Finnish roots, perhaps it has something to do with our genetics. I also knew other children like me.

Just enclosing an article on the relationship between aluminum and autism spectrum disorders.

4 Likes

“Anti-vaxxer” has become the most absurd term - it’s like saying people opposed to recreational use of heroin are “anti-painkiller” or “anti-palliative care.”

Most people who want to stop abuse of fentanyl have no desire to rip the opiate drips out of the arms of terminally ill cancer patients.

In the same way, not all vaccines are alike, and not all scenarios with the same vaccine are alike.

Therefore, if anyone want to carry that wider debate on, please do it in PM: this is not the topic for it. :+1:

9 Likes

This post wasn’t a debate on Vaccines, it was only made because I was curious to know if there was a spirit that can cause or was the embodiment of Autism. Some ideas can come off as controversial but I think it’s important to keep a open mind to these ideas as I think there is so much to discover out there.

1 Like

Tmw thread turns into LHP vaxxer talk lol

3 Likes

If you look up the apparent differences in the brain structure of autistic people, that might provide something useful by way of the Doctrine of Signatures? :thinking:

Or, “jabbers” as they’re also known. :innocent:

4 Likes

Although y’all aren’t suppose to be talking about being for or against it since last case caused a regular member to quit the forum due to “you’re unlhp if you believe people should get vaccinations” type people.

You know perfectly well that’s not the case: people may make a passing reference to having had a vaccination, or not, and it’s also the point that a thread was made making medical recommendations to members, which is where the issue began. Now, this thread has been hijacked by jabbers who want to turn everything into a rant about le evil anti-vaxxers.

It stops here, and I will remove any further posts which talk about vaccines. It’s completely off-topic.

2 Likes

Maybe the title should be changed to “is there a spirit of autism” rather than asking if there is a spirit that causes autism? It may stop any further derailments into the whole vaccine debate.

5 Likes

Excellent suggestion! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I mean y’all turned the topic to it I was simply pointing it out whether you like it or not.

1 Like