Is there a demon or a spirit of Autism?

I’ve been thinking that maybe there could be something that causes it because I do know there is a demon or spirit for everything so I’m sure there could be one that causes Autism.

2 Likes

Maybe Gaap I know he can make men stupid but I’m not sure if there is a specific spirit that can cause Autism.

1 Like

Why though? Baneful magick?

3 Likes

I’m just curious if there is one

I have problems with these types of ideas becuse to be honest its just as much bullshit as the whole “vaccines cause autism”.

Considering that the scientific community are pretty much in agreement that its genetic factors combined with certain enviromental factors that causes autism there is no need to involve demons or external factors to understand how autism develops in a person.
Its much the same with all diagnoses.

And using baneful magic to curse someone with autism would just be stupid becuse with autism you might be akward as hell socially but you still can live a good life (unless of course its high-level autism but thats a diffrent story.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t do baneful magic on anyone, I’m curious but I’m pretty sure it’s possible there could be one not just for Autism but almost anything in general, but if someone was going to use baneful magic to cause Autism on someone I think that’s a stupid idea.

2 Likes

No there’s not a demon that causes autism.

13 Likes

Evoke the Spirit of Autism, and ask.

6 Likes

Speaking as someone who has autism, I can tell you that it’s genetic. You can’t “cause” autism, nor is there a demon that can cause it. You either have the gene, or you don’t. And even if you have the gene, it doesn’t mean you’re 100% guaranteed to have it. Besides, symptoms don’t start manifesting until the person is around one and a half years old.

10 Likes

It is genetic for sure as stated above also there are some other factors that may play in such as very premature delivery. I say that from experience because I am the mother of a child with autism and had my child 13 weeks early. It is a medical condition that just happens. I also speak from working medical field for 16 years and seeing it often enough.

8 Likes

What @DebiDenice said.

Yes, if you hold an animistic worldview, you can see any named thing as having an overarching spirit, which you can contact and work with. It’s name is literally “Autism”.

3 Likes

It’s fine either way - it’s against the rules to moralise on this forum

1 Like

We may be seriously overlooking a major one of those environmental factors:

in August 2006, Pasko Rakic, chair of Yale School of Medicine’s Department of Neurobiology, announced the results of a study in which pregnant mice underwent various durations of ultrasound.(6) The brains of the offspring showed damage consistent with that found in the brains of people with autism. The research, funded by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, also implicated ultrasound in neurodevelopmental problems in children, such as dyslexia, epilepsy, mental retardation and schizophrenia, and showed that damage to brain cells increased with longer exposures.(7)

Global Autism Epidemic

Statistics on the increase of autism worldwide among industrialized nations show that it has emerged in just the last few decades across vastly different environments and cultures. What do countries and regions with climates, diets and exposure to known toxins as disparate as the US, Japan, Scandinavia, Australia, India and the UK have in common? No common factor in the water, air, local pesticides, diet or even building materials and clothing can explain the emergence and relentless increase in this serious, life-long neurodevelopmental disorder.

What all industrial countries do have in common is the quiet yet pervasive change in obstetrical care: All of them use routine prenatal ultrasound on pregnant women.

Source: https://midwiferytoday.com/mt-articles/questions-prenatal-ultrasound/

1 Like

You can always create a thoughtform for it but it won’t be legitimate autism.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I am thinking.

Yeah I know it’s a touchy subject but I’m curious if there was, If more people talks about something so much that it actually could literally become a Egregore and it becomes its own entity.

A former member here evoked the spirits of various mental conditions, including autism. Check out this thread and scroll down for a sigil:

2 Likes

Oh Awesome thanks! :star:

1 Like

Yea it can become an egregore but no it wouldn’t become it’s own entity. It would be more of a parasite requiring attention to sustain itself.

2 Likes

I strongly dislike the word epidemic used in regards to autism since an epidemic is a rapid spread of disiese and the only way you can really call anything within the autism spectrum disiese is if you see it as something wrong that you can cure or controll by medication.

Its not that far fetched actully and Im kind of curious why the don’t do more reserch into that.
However since ultrasound has its benefits I think the reason might be to not scare people away from ultrasound, I mean we all know what happend when the anti-vaccination movment appeard.

1 Like