Is the scar of cain real? And what would it look like?

A mason?

Perhaps it’s a possibility

It was said it was in a place where everyone but him could see but he would never see the mark so I dont think cain would know what it looks like and I dont know how to contact him since hes you know “alive” still

You can still evoke him

Hm I never tried invoking someone who is still alive

To my knowledge it never mentions eternal life, just that nobody would kill him. He likely would have died of natural causes/old age.

2 Likes

Ah the way I understood it was that God forbid him from dying.

1 Like

I performed some Googlemancy and according to the Old Testament, Cain was the first child of Adam and Eve and was not “cursed” by God as we understand it, but rather was simply exiled from the land they had settled for the murder of his brother. He was forbidden from ever finding a land to call home and became a wanderer. The Mark of Cain, according to the Bible, is nothing more than a sign of God’s promise to him that he would never suffer the fate of his brother ie be murdered as he wandered.

In the New Testament he was said to be a city builder, married to his sister and was the father of the first prophet Enoch. He built the first city, named it after his son, and died when his house collapsed on him.

According to some Jewish lore, Cain was the spawn of Eve and either Satan or Sammael, making him a Nephilim. Sometimes it is written that he was conceived through rape, and others that she just committed adultery. He died at the age of 730 when his house fell on him.

There is a Talamudic tradition that says he was killed by his great grandson Lemach, who mistook him for a beast because the “mark” was a horn that grew on his head.

No matter what source you follow, Cain died, so it seems that the idea of Cain’s curse of immortality is a modern invention.

2 Likes

Thats never said in the text, only that the mark would discourage anyone from killing him, never says he will walk the Earth forever.

1 Like

Oh this guy is good. Now one of my favorite YouTubers

Ok so after watching the video you posted I ended up down a YouTube rabbit hole. This is where I landed.

One of the top comments was a troll who was out to instigate. I could practically see him salivating behind his computer screen reaching for the Cheetos and spilling mountain dew code red all over his Disney’s Frozen DVD sitting out of its case.
He fixes his thick frame glasses as he glares at the screen licking his lips and swiftly pushing down on orange keys.

He begins to chuckle to himself as he concocts his comment ironically on a video about personal development and spiritual betterment thanks to imagination…:confused::laughing::sweat_smile::smile::joy::grin::grinning:
A satisfactory smile slowly creeps upon his face as he leans back and hits send. He let’s out the breath he was holding with a long sigh of true endorphin bliss as the feeling comes across him.

What followed of course was a racist shitstorm of ridiculous banter back and forth. It was a bit like being at a sporting event with plenty of cheap shots and bad calls. LOl 🙋:+1::clap::wave:

I thought I would let them know how great a job they were all doing and how entertained I was…

In the Qayinite tradition where Cain/Qayin is the central deity, the mark of Qayin has multiple interpretations. He’s said to have been given antlers as part of the mark and the other interpretation is the mark being a literal symbol used to call upon His power.

4 Likes

That’s interesting I’m going to have to look into that.

*puts on nerd glasses :nerd_face: *

Uhm, technically it’s the mark of evolution.

1 Like

I would say it’s the mark of survival

Yes it is real. And it’s not a skin color. It’s a sigil. Many qabbalistic texts say that it is a letter in the Hebrew alphabet. I’ve done quite a lot of research on this subject. One second I need to find it.

1 Like

Interesting

It is the letter “Vaw” or “Vav”

Hm very interesting

IKR :grin: I love history especially when it’s mystical

1 Like