Is the scar of cain real? And what would it look like?

Agreed the only issue i have is why that letter

There is much argument within the rabbinical world, that I am not involved in since I am not a rabbi. However some say it is because it represents the number 6 and since the beginning of time 6 has been an unholy number. It is the number of man. The sixth day is when ā€œAdamā€ was made, which translates to man. Man is a sinful creation. The number of man represents sin. Vav is the number of sin therefore. Cain was the first murderer. In the end 666 will be the number of the beast, and of man. There are more reasons that I am unaware of, but these are some reasons.

Interesting

1 Like

I follow 3 youtube channels regarding the occult and one of them has talked for the mark of qayin
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DLMnj1oLWIxI&ved=2ahUKEwiwzIDe0YTrAhVwk4sKHaCODbwQo7QBMAB6BAgAEAE&usg=AOvVaw3Oehx4_4N58BgvDPPwWGrF
It basicaly is an energy signature you attain if you do a pact with samael there is also a book on amazon called the mark of qayin and deals with the left hand path but i havent ordered it yet.

[Gen 4:15]

And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

I just had a very late realization lol, Metatron was the human Enoch, was this Enoch the same Enoch, son of Cain?

1 Like

I believe yes . I havent talked to metatron only once i did a pathworking from the book raziels paths of power 2 i did get results thu. Have you encountered him?

I havenā€™t spoken to Metatron in a long while, in my last projection to the Judeo Pantheon he wasnā€™t there at the time. Though Sandalphon and Metatron are considered twin brothers, but Enoch brother went by a different name as a human while Sandalphon is believed to be the Prophet Elijah who ā€œascendedā€ to becoming an angel.

itā€™s interesting lol.

1 Like

Why in the few mythologys i know of prophets become angels is it that big of a deal ?:3 also i just searched his family tree and namaah is also a desended of his :3

Which is weird because Naamah is considered Lilithā€™s sister as well, and thereā€™s no mention of her becoming a demon so I wonder the connection/development.

1 Like

While im not that intrssted in something that happened in hystory/mythology due to mixing info lies or knowledge lost in time and i can only know the truth from another occultist or thru channeling if people did live on earth they where way more spiritual than now and ascended .Also how came magicians know verses of the bible or genesis like you posted before:3 the most ā€˜holyā€™ thing i have read is the book of the adversary and i live among christians :Ī”

1 Like

I donā€™t think so. I think theyā€™re two different people.

1 Like

It was a random curiousity tbh lol it also doesnt help that Iā€™m a coven scribe and want to record everything I can both past and future

Also lilith was supposed to be the first wife of adam but shw was independent and refused to get into a submisive something possition so she was cast of of eden . Guess who found her after :Ī”

1 Like

She denied the Christian god and he cursed her to never bear a living child making her the queen of monsters or demon depending on who tells it

1 Like