Is setting my intentions with my blood on Azazel's sigil enough to bring him into my life? + Introduction

I’m here.

I have heard Azazel is one of the easiest to work with because his thing is to spill secrets. I how ever met him in a different way then normal. He came to me in a dream when I was a child. I had no clue who he was until I was ready a few years ago.

I also don’t spill my own blood or any blood in rituals. So I am going to pass this on to someone who does blood offerings and works far deeper with the infernal then I. He too is very close to Azazel. @C.Kendall can you give a hand with the question?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Angelb,looking forward to learning from @C.Kendall

I can help with Azazel just not with blood offereing and him :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh kk Angelb,the thing is I’ve been reading a whole lot about Azazel and his personality but I do have this feeling that he relates to everyone differently watching and reading about him from various magick practitioners but my question here is how do I best invite him into my life cuz the yearning deep within me keeps increasing on a daily basis and since he’s a great teacher too i just wanna stick with him and learn much more on this path from him so any advice you give me would be very helpful cuz am really feeling helpless

1 Like

The easiest thing would be to simply open his seal, and call him.

2 Likes

Start here. This help me a ton once I figure out who this mystery man form my childhood was and dived down that rabbit hole.

I would start with him as you would with anyone that you want in you life. Learn about him and leave offering he likes.

1 Like

Wait do we know what @Mista_brown_Music sense are like? This might not be easy. ( this is a thought)

1 Like

Pls Angelb what types of offerings does he like??

1 Like

He’s just looking for contact. Being able to actually communicate is a completely different question:

@Mista_brown_Music Do this:

No offerings are required.

2 Likes

He said having him in his life though. That’s why I was like wait… where do we need to start.

I give all spirits I work with or be friend free reign of my home so what I give them isn’t the typical.

Conner’s post has a lot of information including that in it.

Angelb would I have to develop a type of sense? A little explanation on that would be of help pls

1 Like

Are you just trying to make contact or do you want to hear, feel, see etc him. There’s a lot of different things that can be done. You can make contact and that’s it. Or you can go down this long path of Discovery and development. Which would require certain sense opened.

1 Like

Yes Angelb, I just dont wanna make contact I want to hear see and feel him,that’s what I really will for,but it starts from making contact right??

1 Like

Can you already hear feel see spirits? Or do you need to open those senses.

I don’t want you thinking that there will be this grand event that happens by opening the sigil (which you need to do). If you don’t have certain senses open.

2 Likes

Also remember it’s his choice to even come to you in the first place. You could open the sigil and nothing happens because he chose not to come yet or even ever.

2 Likes

Well I get these goosebumps when something out of the ordinary enters my space and change in my heart rate,but I cant hear nor see spirits yet

What would I have to do to be able to to see or hear pls?

Does that mean I dont have to try to open his sigil at all since he chooses those he wants to work with and i would have to wait for him to come to me first?

Tnx darkestknight

You won’t know what he wants until you try contacting him. You need to start by opening the sigil.

2 Likes