Is setting my intentions with my blood on Azazel's sigil enough to bring him into my life? + Introduction

Tnx voidgazeršŸ™

Can I find Angelb online or on here pls??

1 Like

@Angelb1083

1 Like

Iā€™m here.

I have heard Azazel is one of the easiest to work with because his thing is to spill secrets. I how ever met him in a different way then normal. He came to me in a dream when I was a child. I had no clue who he was until I was ready a few years ago.

I also donā€™t spill my own blood or any blood in rituals. So I am going to pass this on to someone who does blood offerings and works far deeper with the infernal then I. He too is very close to Azazel. @C.Kendall can you give a hand with the question?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Angelb,looking forward to learning from @C.Kendall

I can help with Azazel just not with blood offereing and him :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh kk Angelb,the thing is Iā€™ve been reading a whole lot about Azazel and his personality but I do have this feeling that he relates to everyone differently watching and reading about him from various magick practitioners but my question here is how do I best invite him into my life cuz the yearning deep within me keeps increasing on a daily basis and since heā€™s a great teacher too i just wanna stick with him and learn much more on this path from him so any advice you give me would be very helpful cuz am really feeling helpless

1 Like

The easiest thing would be to simply open his seal, and call him.

2 Likes

Start here. This help me a ton once I figure out who this mystery man form my childhood was and dived down that rabbit hole.

I would start with him as you would with anyone that you want in you life. Learn about him and leave offering he likes.

1 Like

Wait do we know what @Mista_brown_Music sense are like? This might not be easy. ( this is a thought)

1 Like

Pls Angelb what types of offerings does he like??

1 Like

Heā€™s just looking for contact. Being able to actually communicate is a completely different question:

@Mista_brown_Music Do this:

No offerings are required.

2 Likes

He said having him in his life though. Thatā€™s why I was like waitā€¦ where do we need to start.

I give all spirits I work with or be friend free reign of my home so what I give them isnā€™t the typical.

Connerā€™s post has a lot of information including that in it.

Angelb would I have to develop a type of sense? A little explanation on that would be of help pls

1 Like

Are you just trying to make contact or do you want to hear, feel, see etc him. Thereā€™s a lot of different things that can be done. You can make contact and thatā€™s it. Or you can go down this long path of Discovery and development. Which would require certain sense opened.

1 Like

Yes Angelb, I just dont wanna make contact I want to hear see and feel him,thatā€™s what I really will for,but it starts from making contact right??

1 Like

Can you already hear feel see spirits? Or do you need to open those senses.

I donā€™t want you thinking that there will be this grand event that happens by opening the sigil (which you need to do). If you donā€™t have certain senses open.

2 Likes

Also remember itā€™s his choice to even come to you in the first place. You could open the sigil and nothing happens because he chose not to come yet or even ever.

2 Likes

Well I get these goosebumps when something out of the ordinary enters my space and change in my heart rate,but I cant hear nor see spirits yet

What would I have to do to be able to to see or hear pls?