Is Marduk the Bael complex (Belzebub Baal Belial)

Marduk is also called Bel in mythology, which leads me to ask if he is part of or behind the whole Bael complex.
The faces of Marduk from the Necronomicon spellbook were helpful and so was definitively Baal.

1 Like

Having spoken to all these and experience them as sperate personalities with separate agendas, histories and goals, I don’t personally conflate them.

Don’t forget “Ba’al” or Bel means “Lord”.… it’s a title not a name, a prefix like “Mr”, so many, many people were called Lord and it doesn’t make them the same person.

If you want to overlay them as masks for your purposes though, why not? I don’t see the point. But that is not the same thing as those people all being the same historical entity.

But I will keep talking to Ba’al Hadid, and Ba’al Zebul and Belial, as their own men. I would feel like I was diminishing and failing to give them credit where it’s due to do otherwise, for myself.

4 Likes

So maybe the Babylonians referred to Marduk as “lord”/Bel.

It is David Thompson that says the B’s are all part of the same entity or different faces/aspects of it, and he is a psychic and have channeled a bunch of these beings, so I do give him some credence.

UPG is UPG, he can say what he likes, can’t he? Doesn’t make it historically accurate, reasonable or considerate of those cultures who aren’t here to explain what they meant.

I would say, work with it and keep what works for YOU and don’t worry about anything else…

Speaking of which, you said “The faces of Marduk from the Necronomicon spellbook were helpful”… so that’s cool, what were your experiences with them? I’m much more interested in the lived experience of someone I know like you than some random author. :slight_smile:

Well, I have had chronic fatigue syndrome for a few years and have tried everything, and Marduk’s face Zulummar did wonders, but only as long as I kept working with it. It had the same power as the Angel of omnipotence Ebuhuel.
Have used all of the killer ones as well. Was forced to to handle a psycho astral attacker. That did not work, but he is strong. Interestingly, when I called up all my power and became my strongest self (astrally), I found myself having taken the shape of Zaghurim. Unsure why.

But if you like cool experiences, I’d rather recommend working with the old ones from Carl Nagel’s The book of the Old ones.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for sharing! I’m a fan of Ebuhuel so that’s really interesting.

I’ll have to look into that. I’m sort of tempted by the Old Ones and at the same time put off by the romanticism around them. Maybe that’s something I can get stuck into.

According to my research Marduk is the same as Archangel Michael. Marduk is the beloved grandson of Anu. Marduk is the son of Enki and Damkina. Read about the origins of Marduk in the book called: Black Book 2.
Apologies, i cant remember the author.
In that book it is the entity known as Atum-Re (Greek god: Thoth), who narrates the stories mostly about Anunnaqi gods, Necronomicon gods and Egyptian gods: Marduk, Anu, Enlil, Enki, Damkina, Melchizedek, Ishtar, and many more.
Just like @Mulberry i also think the same, May be the word Baal, meaning calling him “Lord”, but i havent seen any associations with goetia King Bael.

1 Like

No they are not same, what you are actually suggesting is blasphemy, always treat different names separatetly or you wont progress, they are tricksters and identity criminals who suggest you otherwise.

• believe that really

Haven’t read it. Just finished The Atlantean Necronomicon by the Warlock Asylum, which is just the greatest analysis of the Necronomicon, I love it! They do a rally great work of tying everything together, and concludes who are the same in Babylonian and Sumerian mythology and the Necronomicon.
Am currently reading The grimoire of Tiamat by Asenath Mason, another great read so far.

3 Likes

Bael, Baal, Beelzebub I can confirm are the same, however Marduk is not, in fact Marduk is against beelzebub

Beelzebubs identity is actually really simple you just need to have solid info on him

A lot of people think he’s Lucifer but he isn’t

In fact at some point beelzebub ranked higher under a different before the names Lucifer and beelzebub came to be.

They are all Anunnaki

2 Likes

Right. But only Hollywood uses the name of Lucifer and Beelzebub synonymously I think.

But Lucifer is a fallen angel, not an Annunaki. In interpret the Necronomicon so that the Annunaki (Anu, Enki etc) were created by the Old ones (Tiamat).

There are indeed several interpretation of the hierarchies of Hell. I dream of channeling an update of those hierarchies and the history of Hell.

Enki and Enlil were fallen angels

1 Like

Enki and Enlil are the sons of Anu and he is not God, and therefore they cannot be angels that fell. Anu is definitively an Annunaki.

I’m just sharing what I know, if you look at the Anunnaki story and the Garden of Eden you will see the connection between the two

The Anunnaki have connections to many pantheons

Fallen angels meaning falling from angelic consciousness.

I won’t share more than that, those are mainly more inner revelations the magician has to arrive too

But as far the classifications of the names, for me that’s what’s been revealed

You can just call up the spirits and ask them too if you really want to know for yourself, obviously when you’re doing a working, we wouldn’t want to waste anyone’s time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your insight, Alahimavatara, it is always to hear from different perspectives. I read about working with the fallen angels in Lucifer Faustus’ book on them, but it seemed so dark and one had to renounce God. I have had great help from God, so that was not for me.

Since you seem to have been working with the Annunaki, may I ask your opinion? I got great help from Zulummar from the Necronomicon Spellbook with getting my energy back from chronic fatigue syndrome, but I pulled back when I understood he was Annunaki, and since they supposedly enslaved us, I was hesitant to pop up on their radar. In fact a healer once warned me about just that.

I do draconian work and love the energies of the Old ones, but the Annunaki beat the dragon Tiamat and the Old ones in war, so I also worry how the Annunaki would see me when the felt that. I guess they help because they created us (or at least evolved us and taught us civilization), but they also enslaved us. I am torn here, since Marduk’s face Zulummar helped me and I want to work with him again. Would love to hear you opinion on that too.

As far as Anunnaki go, I work with Enki mainly.

His magick is more celestial, the magick and science of light

On the Luciferian path according to my understanding is self deification by internalizing god which can directly reflect Enkis teachings regarding the science of light and consciousness that’s why Lucifer is called the lightbringer

You tap into god as yourself and you become the perfected self, the diamond, the christos. Because diamonds form under the demons pressure and fire, in alchemy evil is good for the magician to face because demonic energy is one the hardest to transcend, so facing those shells and shadows result in shining more soul light, you expand your soul body and integrate macrocosm into your microcosm to become cosmic consciousness and then eventually pure god consciousness

So the left hand path pushes the serpent up. That is the promise of the qlippoth, activating magick through the lower mind aka chaos, Tiamat or through Ouranos aka heaven. You can be catalyzed by either light or darkness, the RHP christic path of descent where you descend as the cosmic fire. In the end on both paths you come back to kether. And that you are god. You are the universe inside out.

Enki and Lucifer basically teach the same things if you ask me. They carry different frequencies but I asked Lucifer and he told me he was Enki.

In my experience, they both deal with more primordial inner alchemy, dealing with light and darkness, but also demonic integration, dealing with your fears, your shadows, exercising the mind by highlighting triggers as chaos to unlock greater spectrums of consciousness, both very ethical, it’s almost as if the same eye is seeing it, some people attract darker versions of him, I never really got any demonic energy from Lucifer, he always came off as a solar entity that Illuminated the flesh with his light

But besides that their solar energies are also very similar, Enki just feels way older, like he felt like the most ancient being in the universe like the epitome of it.

As far transplutonian entities go, I don’t really work with the Necronomicon. I work more with the Kemetic Gods. Which sorta comes back to same stuff Enki teaches more or less

It’s Djedi Magick, Hermetic Christianity aka Gnostic Christianity. Teachings of the Horus & 12 Gods, Christ and the 12 Apostles, the North Star and the 12 Zodiac are your pineal gland and 12 cranial nerves, you are literally the universe inside out. You simply gotta hook up to the cosmic tree of life by working with your own spiritual anatomy through magick and inner alchemy.

3 Likes

Yes, they definitively integrate themselves into us.
After having done VK Jehannum’s chant calling all the nine gatekeepers of Hell from Lucifuge - The lord of pacts, I noticed that they had created a dark body for me. When I looked down on myself I saw that I was made of charcoal and saw glow on the inside through cracks in my body. I however fear it may clash with me turning myself into light.
I also noticed that I could pull them up around me by will. They had attached hooks in me in order to easier visit, that I noticed when I pulled them up. I felt they were surprised by this, that it could work the other way around.

Another time when I wanted to draw up my strongest power, I saw my body transform into that of Zahgurim, one of the most powerful faces of Marduk that I had called several times.

About Lucifer, a super connected healer I knew told me that his job was managing the perfect balance of light and dark.

About us being the tree of life: When I activated my 8th to 10th chakras, I suddenly saw above the rest of the chakras placed out like the tree of life lighting themselves up.

1 Like

Yes, that is because Lucifer is more like the eye of God, the eye that is between light and darkness, contrary to LHP magicians Lucifer in my opinion isn’t just LHP but also has just as much as light as he has darkness which unlocks his golden energy, Sol Invictus.

He’s an important deity to work with in my opinion

But when I mean demonic integration is mainly integrating and ascending your demonic nature by facing your demons, that’s the whole point of the 72 challenge, demonic and angelic integration that unlocks the dragon, the serpent are the demons and the wings of the angels. Which is Lucifer the dragon, also known as Horus, the prince of darkness

All magickal practice is to become the Ipsissimus, the emperor, the master of the universe, which is self deification and mastery of Lucifer

4 Likes

I gotta add here. Just read Bill Duvendack’s chapter in Ba’al - king of kings where he says Marduk was NOT one of the Annunaki, he was a separate god called in to help against the Old ones. Makes me think of working with the fifty faces of Marduk again.

1 Like

Quick question s? So baal is a old human now god? Marduk and old ones why are interlinked? Thsnks