Is magick 100% legit?

never tried magick before

1 Like

Yes and no. Is Magick real yes. Does it always work and go as planned no. It all depends on your skill level, and desire to make it work. It also isn’t like movies where it does the completely the impossible.

7 Likes

No. Magick is not real. We’re all delusional psychotics living in our preferred fantasy worlds.

20 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: thank you because some of the threads created in here sometimes they are really annoying.

14 Likes

Your mind is a powerful tool, push your thoughts with your will and intentions into the universe, and you will see changes in your reality, visualize the changes as if they have already happen

6 Likes

Whoa, you are on it with the link!

7 Likes

The PM I sent you earlier has a bullet-point called “Is magick real and can it work for me?” in it, which you may want to go back and read.

10 Likes

Anyone heard the saying; “Evil is what evil does.”?

I rather rephrase it to: “Magic is what magic does.”. I think it’s 50% faith and beliefs and the other 50% is your own hard work to achieve the goals you’re striving for. Anything and everything can apply to magic or by being “magical”. It can be a state of mind, an allready accomplished goal that you are maintaining and working to keep. It can be real, as well as a token of appreciation on something you achieved in one way or the other…with or without the aid from spirits.

7 Likes

Yeah, well, my fantasy world is better than yours. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@Faustus…Hold my beer…

6 Likes

It’s not Hollywood special effects like you see in films/TV. And a lot of results might seem like coincidence. But yes, it is legit, it is possible to enforce your will on the world through magick, to manipulate probability to bring what you desire to manifest.

3 Likes

Well it’s very real in my experience. Everything the spirits told or warned me about has manifested in reality.

Also you may want to start small. It helps. My recent curse with Susanoo caused a small storm in my town and this destroyed any doubt I ever had about my path :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It may or may not be 100% real, lol i really dont care is it.

Yes, he is fast.

1 Like