Is lucifer the most powerful demon?

If no then who is more powerful than him and are there any gods more powerful than him?

1 Like

Well he is not only a Daimon, but literally the meaning of that, Divine. And the most powerful Angel some say Arch Angel (for me he is that) and more. Sun God. God of wind.

10 Likes

He’s really powerful and his energy is amazing indeed. However, I don’t know if he’s the most powerful spirit. Also, I don’t know who the most powerful spirit is.

2 Likes

According to that classic tradition of the fallen angel who became Satan, yes, he would be the ruler of demons.
Coming into demonology, however, different currents starts to appear. According to one, Lucifer is emperor above Satan who’s a king; or the latter, according to another, is the true monarch and Lucifer “simply” the elemental demon of air.

4 Likes

It’s a Yes, he is the Emperor. He still bears the light.

4 Likes

No.

Care to explain more :wink:

As far as I can see, there’s always a bigger fish.

As far as power goes, especially compared to the Goetics, he’s high up there, but I wouldn’t consider him the strongest. Beings such as Kali are one example.

1 Like

A lot of people in the occult seems to need this idea of the “biggest, most powerful One True God that I can pray to, to make all my dreams come true.” If it’s not Yahweh, that it has to be “Father” Satan, or “Lord” Lucifer, right? :roll_eyes:

What most fail to grasp is It’s all the same kind of mindset. There is no difference between someone who prays to, and worships Yahweh, and someone who prays to and worships Lucifer because they are supposedly the most powerful “God.” All they are doing is looking to something outside of themselves to make themselves feel better, and for an excuse to say, “my god can beat up your god.” It’s playground thinking.

Lucifer is cool and all, and he is certainly powerful, but not more than many other beings in this big wide multiverse of ours.

24 Likes

I would say yes he imo Lucifer Satan Malek Taus Shaitan Enki etc is God of all demons spirits gods etc lord of the earth and ruler of this domain…

1 Like

As I’ve said before, it’s like the e-penis. But here its the Astral-penis. “My Demon is better than yours”, “My Angels beat your Demons in a second”, “I’m more bad ass than you and I’ll beat you any time” etc etc People like to compete and measure their penis, what can you say…! :woman_shrugging: :neutral_face:

15 Likes

For some he is, for others he’s not.
He is what he is, but for us he can be a light, a dark, everything in between, or just nothing.

2 Likes

No, Lucifer is not the most powerful demon (let alone spirit) out there, and many gods tend to outrank most demons, though Lucifer is a being more powerful than many gods. However, there are a lot of sides to Lucifer, and his most powerful aspects tend to be pretty hidden, which is why I would advise talking to him about this.

In general, if you wanna take a look at a being’s power, instead for subjective opinions on an internet forum it’s always better to take a look at the entities yourself. Beyond usual tactile visualization, scanning and clairvoyance, you’ll find that the back of the neck, and the nape are very good gauges of energy output, which is what most people look to when they think of "power.

I agree wholeheartedly with @DarkestKnight in the idea that this is not a competition of most powerful gods. There’s way too many factors at play, from depth of devotion, to specifics of the goal, to the power of the magician, to how well the magician interacts with that specific type of magic.

It’s like going around and saying, “what tool could be stronger than a hammer?”. Well, a baseball bat might be stronger, but I wouldn’t advise using it on nails, or wielding one if you don’t know how, or thinking that that baseball bat is the most powerful tool in existence that’s gonna solve all problems.

7 Likes

Agreed . When you look at his story on the fall. Then he was God’s most divine and holy Angel and was part of the Divine.

People disagree on his type, Seraphim.
Cherubim, Arch Angel. Cherubim and the last one come out more often.

But his name is not like a typical Angel.
…iel.

Last but not least he can do almost if not every task and he brought the most important thing on earth. Sun and music. So let’s keep it to very special.

6 Likes

Another thing is i did read the rites of Lucifer. His masks are so many coming back to what he can do.

But because he has that divine spark you have to work for it every day. Building yourself.

– I’m not going to tell you who i am because you won’t understand and cannot comprehend.

Lucifer

6 Likes

It’s like Belial says, “I am no king but I have no master”.
It is no different for us, We are the most powerful not an external force.

8 Likes

Lucifer isn’t a demon to begin with. He’s the Latin translation of the Hebrew word “helel”. In both cases it’s a poetic nickname for the King of Babylon, not the King of Demons.

See exhibit A: St. Lucifer of Cagliari, a pre-Latin Vulgate Bishop.

Lucifer is a minor deity in the Greco-Roman Pantheon, being the Roman (and therefore Latin) version of Heosphoros, God of the Morning Star (Venus). And Lucifer certainly isn’t the most powerful Greek God.

1 Like

Lucifer, Emperor Supreme of the Infernal Empire

1. Lucifer, Emperor Supreme of the Infernal Empire
  2. Belial, Viceroy of the Infernal Empire
  3. Satan, Governor Supreme of the Infernal Empire
  4. Beelzebub, Governor of the Infernal Empire
  5. Astaroth, Governor of the Infernal Empire
  6. Pluto, Governor of the Infernal Empire
3 Likes

Satan isn’t considered as a daimon?
Chavajoth isn’t a demon, but I think that he is probably the Lord of the Lord.

You win best comment of the day! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like