Is lucifer the most powerful demon?

Enki is shiva ??

Yeah its pokemon all over again powers and stuff

1 Like

Adonay is the most Powerfull of all Spirits. He is the Leader of al Spirits. Info and written in the book: The red Dragon and black hen.

1 Like

I dont view Lucifer as a demon, but no there’s way bigger fish than him out there, way bigger. Hell a lot of the Gods predate him. Lucifer is just the leader of the Infernal Nation/Pantheon.

You read between the lines Lucifer was the most beloved of the angels in heaven. He was the most favorite of the goddess.

The bible reads completely different with that twist.

1 Like

Okay, this was… civilizated. I was expecting to see chairs flying.

Anyway, isn’t this site supposed to be about becoming a god? You’re the most powerful being. And if you’re not, try to better yourself in order to reach it, one day!

As Galeano said, utopia exists to keep us walking.

No he isn’t, you’ll come to realise the more you go down this path there is no such thing as “the most powerful” as far as demons are concerned.

5 Likes

Even with the concept of becoming a “god” you wont be the most “powerful” you’re still small compared the the scope of creation. The idea of becoming a god doesn’t change that no matter how much fantasy is thrown into it.

Lucifer is a warrior god. Demonic wars are fun. I probably shouldn’t mention this to much. I was warned not to speak about how he attained his throne.
aGe4xZw_460swp-1

1 Like

I may have forgotten that Galeano’s quote isn’t as famous in the anglosphere as it is in the Spanish speaking countries.

What I meant is that the whole process should work into making everyone of us better (or more powerfull if you want to say it like that) and the whole concept of power should act as a motivator to improve.

1 Like

I would say that he is not. Is he powerful? Certainly. That being said, trying to compare power amongst spirits is a lot like asking whether a plumber or a carpenter is more skilled. In that example, both would be experts in their individual crafts but not necessarily the other. Personally, I find the whole power ranking system as just another way humans categorize things in order to try to better understand them, not necessarily how it really is.

1 Like

I’m not sure if comparing demons in terms of power is a good idea.

Doesn’t matter how powerful a spirit is. It is not like they are fighting in a tournament or something. I believe they are all powerful enough, although they have different specialities. What matters most is, in my not-so-humble opinion, how powerful YOU are.

3 Likes

No and no. There are demons and gods alike who’re significantly older and more powerful.

2 Likes

Yes shure Venus is Warrior ??? Perhaps you take for Warrior Mars !!!

It is my belief that a being is only as powerful as you are, or as much as you allow them to be…

1 Like