Is love even real?

I would go to a sperm bank if I purposely want to be a single mom by choice, I wouldn’t purposefully get pregnant by someone that didn’t want to be a dad or someone that I didn’t think would be a good dad. It’s never my intention to “ruin some poor guys life.” I’ve been pregnant before and got an abortion because he didn’t want to be a dad and I was still in school so I wasn’t ready to be a mom. That was completely an accident and was our mistake. If I get pregnant before me or the dude is financially or emotionally ready for that, I’d get another abortion. If I go to a sperm bank I would want it so that the kid could meet the dad once they’re 18 (if he’s fine with that) so they don’t feel isolated and have questions about him forever.

If u think your life was ruined by you getting someone else pregnant, I don’t think you should project your regret on me. The original question was about love and I thought in most cases love is between parent and kid, that’s all. I didn’t mean to have everyone all upset about this, sheesh

I’m not projecting regret, I didn’t intentionally leave my relationship and take my kids with me. My ex abandoned our family because she was a drug addict and a selfish piece of shit. I don’t have any regrets for being there for my children. And I certainly don’t regret having my children. Or getting someone else pregnant as you so politely put it. As if I had some magic pregnancy laser to zap random women with Lol last time I checked it takes two to tango. And regardless of how things turned out with my ex my life was not ruined.
I do find it interesting that you would automatically assume that though… You should start questioning if your perception is correct. Preconceived notions are very dangerous.

All adam is saying, there are other options to have a baby other then trapping a guy to you by way of a baby. That’s if you want to be single mom. Lots of ladies have babies to trap guys to take care of them and for finance reasons of welfare from gov. Not saying you. Just examples of people using babies for benefits. SAme could be said of guys. Some guys get ladies pregnant to trap them into marriage. They see the lady have more finance and a home free and clear. they marry the lady by way of baby to get those assets. In this case it’s not love relationship. It’s both using each other. guy use lady for money/home. Lady use guy to take care her when she can’t take care of self due to certain health illness circumstance.

1 Like

This isn’t a moral place but I just don’t see how that’s ideal at all , ultimately it’s your life but the best moments that come with having a kid are when they are shared with both parents together

1 Like

I have no desire to have kids, people get mad at me when i say that. Its pointless for me to start a family,

1 Like

Fr why would anyone have kids in this world , so we can watch them waste their life on tiktok all day ?

1 Like

That’s kinda true lol, good point (about wasting their lives)

1 Like

If you raise them good to not be addicted to technology it could work, but the again, 95% of young kids I see already have desensitized dopamine receptors due to tablet phone and social media consumption, so then how would the kid fit in ? Get what I’m saying

1 Like

Most kids depends on the likes and shares they get on social media, and as a habit thats their purpose everday . Like u said tiktok has a huge influence on kids, teens, pedophiles and mostly the cringe lol

Its time there should be some kind of legal management on matters like that, im not trying to sound like old school (i love tech) but the younger generations are screwed if this keeps going on

Now its tiktok later who knows what kind of apps there will be xD

2 Likes

I have a four year old cousin and he can’t take his eyes off from the phone.

2 Likes

ever heard about the concept called twin flame? it’s modern spiritual approach to the concept of eternal, perfect love (between man and woman). also Plato mentioned it somewhere (Platonic second half, true love)

not everyone can meet their soul mate. twin flame is categorized with soul mate.

he’s going to have real issues when he grows up cuz it’s too soon to get kid to stare at phone. It’s just parents lazy approach to teaching kids. My bro and his wife let kids watch phone and tv all day when they lazy to take care of her. She’s smart though so i’ll teach her to avoid such stupid behavior when she gets older. . right now she just 14months.

14 months, not a good start, i read an article that thers is a 1 year old girl and she is already going blind for been in the tablet all day everyday.

1 Like

I can’t do much . not my baby. I don’t like the sister in law. I hardly see the baby and when we were out at lunch family get together. I wanted to play with baby. she told me to not bother baby , let him watch cartoon on her phone. I"m thinking. " what a bitch. Baby needs interaction. We are family and your denying interaction? " Especially when i hardly see baby. I didn’t say that but i know they aren’t the smartest parents. Both my bro and her have not so bright a mind. Superficial folks. materialist folks.

I’ve look at her astrology chart. she smart and will be successful due to her luck. Also we have a connection. Our charts get along. When she gets older i can influence her. She’s not able to talk yet. I’m educated in holistic health so i’ll do what i can as she grow up to help her with health and stuff.

They sound alike my ancle and aunt they don’t pay attention to their kid,

Well you assumed I’d ruin some guy’s life so I guess we’re even. I’ve always been pro choice since I was like 15 and first encountered the term but didn’t think I’d ever get an abortion. For his sake and mine though I did. I’m sorry about your ex, I hope she finds healing and can eventually gradually stop using drugs. I think it was wrong of me (kinda both of us lmao) to assume and for that I’m sorry. Everything’s deeper than it seems on the surface especially when talking on a forum or online in general. Anyways, blessings to you and ur kids.,

1 Like

Touche! :wink:

1 Like

they take care of the kid. It’s just the mom. she lazy. she’s not smart. Can’t think for self. always in front of monitor or phone when she gets tire of baby. All day long music from frozen movie. They play some of the worse kid songs. There was one i heard about baby getting sick so you rest. what BS is that.i’m trained hypnotist so i know it’s bad wording. Who gives a song suggestions for baby to be sick so the baby will sleep? Bad product.

Bro is ok. he take her out often in real world to see things.