Is king Paimon Persian?

No I live in Australia but I just came back from Iran (holiday)! I think that country needs a big group ritual for its situation :pensive:what do u think ?

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

group ritual sounds great =)) yeah it’s sucha mess and I guess it’s only going to get worse

Wait you’re from Iran? I don’t believe that there are people in my country that practice witchcraft
Can we be friends?

1 Like

im not sure about him being Persian

Welcome @Halche It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

=)) yeah I am. at first I couldn’t believe it too
sorry to be so late to reply let’s get to know each other

why not?

He has revealed many aspects to me includinf annunaki we should pm if u want

1 Like

Anunnaki can either be referring to the gods of anu, or the rebellious Igigi. Paimon is actually an Igigi, so that is what he was probably referring to

1 Like

The igigi were the heavenly Gods, and the Annunaki were the underworld Gods, however. Certain Gods like Inanna/Ishtar and Shamesh were part of both groups. However, the Igigi were made up of the younger Gods. Annunaki can be part of the Igigi but not all Igigi are Annunaki.

yeah i did mean it in that sens

1 Like

in modern times i think the terms have been rather conflated, i dont think these labels could be so concrete in reality

1 Like

In reality they still do hold some concrete connection, the Annunaki were children of Anu the sky father, just as his Canaanite Equivalent El’s children were called the Elohim, children of El or Gods of El.

Igigi translation has been speculated to mean the watchers or eye in the sky i.e the heavenly Gods.

1 Like

Dude that’s an awesome suggestion I’ll do that time I evoke him.

1 Like

Dude you rock! King Paimon rules!

1 Like

The Igigi were the watchers. King Paimon is a son of Enki like he once said. A pure child of Anu. The Igigi rebels were all wiped out (eventually) not long after the creation of humanity (according to the stories).

2 Likes

I know many people that secretly practice magick in Iran,
It’s so nice to see you all in here,

2 Likes

you mean oath ? :thinking:clearly he has a strong connection with middle eastern desert erea. may be southern iran arabia,or jordan

1 Like

is he really interested in persuan classic music? interesting , this music is a gift from one of the most antient civilisation very beatifull and full of sad emotions. hail his majesty

3 Likes