Is king Paimon Persian?

Well I’m Persian and the name Paimon is actually used in modern Farsi
Could it be a sign that i should work with him?Oo (just kidding)

5 Likes

He is described as such, yes. Whether it is factual or not, no one can truly say. Some claim yes, some claim no.

8 Likes

Do spirits have an origin on earth?

1 Like

He has that vibe, indeed. Also, that name came from these parts too. So, that kind of aspect maybe. But he’s a Mesopotamian spirit originally.

3 Likes

Highly unlikely, though many like to pontificate such.

Where is that information from?

3 Likes

wow Mesopotamian once was part of Iran

3 Likes

I am persian and I am happy to see you in the fourm.

6 Likes

From him and some other sources just confirmed it. Though it’s not like he’s talking too much about it. He likes it when people learn these kinds of things themselves.

2 Likes

He has a close connection with Persia, yes, and Mesopotamia in general, from what He has told me. The name Paimon, though it’s common in Persian, is actually a modification done by the authors of the grimoires and is derived from another name that He was prior known under. This is what He has indicated to me, but I do not claim to know any definitive version of anything, as I‘m constantly learning about new aspects of His. He told me Himself that He has many names and many faces. I concur with @Manosman, King Paimon will give you hints and then let you find out the rest through your own research. And then He will show you new avenues and deeper levels and down the rabbithole you go. :laughing:

8 Likes

Wow where are u from?

=)) I look forward to meeting him

1 Like

You can play some Persian music if you plan on doing an invocation or evocation. He enjoys classical Persian music a lot! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Oo shitt thanks for the tip I’m planning to do it tomorrow I would definitely play something for him=))) maybe play something myself on guitar hoping he wouldn’t runaway

1 Like

He will appreciate it, don’t worry! It’s not important that everything is totally perfect, He really appreciates it if you put some effort into it and meet Him with respect and confidence. He is aware of your intentions. You‘ll be fine. :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

I’m from Iran.

1 Like

What does it mean in Farsi?

They still murdering people for not being Muslim and having a mind of their own over there? I heard they give the Zoroastrian folks a hard time too.

1 Like

That whole fucking middle eastern cat litter box is a mess O potamia. It was nice until Islam arrived, now it’s got a bunch of turds in it.

3 Likes

Yes, he has also been worshipped as Arsu Ruda in preislamic Arabia which is the incarnation I see most.

3 Likes

I read somewhere on someone’s gnosis from king paimon and that supposedly Paimon said that he originally was a human in this world wayy back when, just was demonized later on

2 Likes