Is King Paimon angry at me?

I think the words “command” or “obey” in this context don’t mean being an arrogant twat who thinks they can push spirits around to serve them. I get that King Paimon challenged you in order to stand your ground, like you already said, and I don’t believe you disrespected Him. Quite the contrary, He smelled weakness (which He always likes to expose), but also sees your potential and wants you to overcome your false modesty. It’s important to keep a healthy balance and always be respectful, yes, but sometimes certain people need their butts kicked so that they come out of their shell, so that “commanding” a spirit is actually a helpful tool for the practitioner, not a default asshole-ish setting for interacting with the entity. A magician is supposed to project their will out into the universe and change reality in accordance to their will - all fine and dandy, but how are you gonna do that when you don’t even have the balls to stand up for yourself? So I get what King Paimon told you, it makes perfect sense to me.

Other than that, I wholeheartedly agree that it’s a bad idea to be disrespectful. Certain practitioners think it’s the only way to get things done, but there are bound to be consequences at some point. You can’t enslave a spirit like King Paimon (side note: He once told me He fools some people into thinking that, just to mess them up later - He has an impeccable sense for justice and fairness, and sometimes teaches people a lesson in much-needed humility, just like He teaches you to stop being overly humble). But you can make Him your ally if He’s interested in helping you. I believe that’s what you’re embarking on right now, and I can tell you from my experience that He is an amazing ally to have.

12 Likes

King Solomon probably could have used this advice lmao

8 Likes

Hahaha, so true!

2 Likes

I don’t think anything bad happened to king Solomon. I mean, he brought a lot of knowledge to the table.

I think he had bad stuff happen to him, I mean he did force the goetics into submission did he not?

Not sure. I never looked into it

King Solomon in myth bound Paimon along with all the other goetia, only Asmodeus was able to free himself and in turn free the others and Asmodeus let him know what was waiting for him when his kingdom crumbles which could be interpreted as king Solomon life ending and the goetia waiting for him.

13 Likes

Ahhh Velenos to the rescue

I do personally believe if Solomon is real (which there’s a large agreeing he might of ) he would most likely be locked away within the Infernal. You don’t fuck with 72 demons each with thousands of legions and think reincarnation can save you let alone hiding lol.

Asmodeus like his father aren’t to be played with when fucked with and you fuck with 72? Lol

9 Likes

Exactly Velenos ROFL, though I wonder if punishment from the heavens is just as bad as punishment in hell

Velenos have you come across punishment areas in heaven during your etheric travels?

1 Like

I have, I’ve experienced a public execution in the infernal, as for the judeo pantheon I’ve only ever seen punishments done to another Angel that was extreme where the angel’s punishment was having their wings cut off as a means of stripping them of their status rather than non-Angel which in which I’ve witnessed their pr as their own purgatory.

5 Likes

That sounds like a demonolator version of the myth.

According to Judaic mythology, where King Solomon originates, he lost his power because he turned his back on God (Yahweh), started to worship Astarte due to the influence of his concubines, and began to believe his ability to constrain demons came from himself, rather than from God.

The part of the story with Asmodeus does not have the demon breaking free, but being let free by Solomon himself, because he had asked the demon to demonstrate what made demons hold power over man. Once he was freed, Asmodeus then threw Solomon’s ring, the one given to him by God for controlling demons, into the sea, where it was swallowed by a fish. Only then was Asmodeus able to take over his kingdom.

5 Likes

So how should I address King Paimon? I know ea koetting in a video said he commanded king Paimon and Paimon respected him after that. Should I not say “I command you to do… “ ?

I usually say “as it is in your power, and it is my will, I command you to …” but I have never done that to a King before. Is this to much?

I wouldn’t use ”I command you“ if you’ve never worked with Him before, but rather treat Him like a respected business partner. You can say what you want and ask Him to help you (ask, not beg). Unless you’re really really confident…

2 Likes

Why?

I generally say something similar. I’ll say, “As it is within your power, and as it is my Will, [state task”] The demon’s rank in their hierarchy doesn’t matter. I will address a king the same way I would a prince or a marquis. Demons will generally respect you more if you say, “I command…”

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking as well. Thanks! Time to evoke Lord Yeesch King Paimon Duke Bune.

King Paimon tells me I need to be more confident so I am going into this ritual as confident as I could be.

3 Likes

Everything is individual. Observe how your relationship with the spirit develops and how it reacts to the wording of your phrases. In my case, I am phrasing something like this: “King Paimon, can you help me with this or that.” And I always thank him for his help.

1 Like

I’d say do what you feel is right for you. Since I’m personally neither a demonolator nor think the ceremonial approach would work for me, I tend to gravitate towards the middle ground, but as I said earlier, the extreme (in my eyes) way of asserting yourself can be a helpful tool for you to train your confidence. You won’t get any respect for being a doormat, that’s for sure. You can also trust that He will let you know how He feels about your choice of words.

2 Likes