Is it true that the magical change starts with us?

Hi,
so i have done a few magical works with a few demons to make someone fall in love with me and start a relationship etc. They did meet me more etc,but then i felt everything stopped.And that person said to me,that i should change one certain thing about me ( which i can’t mention here,but its indeed a bad habit).
So,i felt like maybe this was a demons sign,that they are helping me with the magic but of course want to see the change in me first,because it cant be working all the time completely on the other person,right ?
Like,if there are bad habits about me, or things about me,which i could change or work out,for a betterment, In order to actually be more attractive to that person,which obviously ends up me having him,which is beneficial to me again.
So,is it true,that magical change happens with us first? And have you had any similar situations/experiences?
Thanks

2 Likes

Yes it is true. Your first changes will begin within your own life and how you live your life. Awakening to someone elses answsers is pretty intense to be honest.

I have had very similar experiences, but I worked with mainly one entity for a long time before I noticed an over-all change in my person. I’ve lost 170 pounds, quit doing hard drugs and drinking, and realized the toxic nature of one of my friends and took them out of my life by pushing them out mentally.

The issue with asking a “demon” for help is that they will never give you what you truly think you want. The universe is weird.

9 Likes

I like your post oh so much!! Cause I see a part of myself a decade ago:)
When we allow ourselves to reach out with our energy it sends out a beacon to the Ancients and they turn their head.
And the more we walk with their greatness the more we are transformed and renewed to remember and truly see who we are:)
I used to waste my time with fruitless pursuits that cost me dearly- until I purposely decided to set my sights to teaching and teaching people about my biggest passion… communing with the Ancients like Lucifer, Amaymon, Belial and many more.
The changes within me have been a purging of my old concepts and infusion of higher ones.
Yes , your post is really good!! Please keep going and sharing!!!

5 Likes

thank you so much ! I am so grateful to the people in this Forum and of course the spirits too. You change so quickly, your eyes open and you see things,which you were doing wrong for so long,but its like the spirit holds your hand and guides you how to go for what you want step by step.I m seeing great change,so happy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes. As within, so without.

5 Likes

Yes. First they change my state of mind overnight, with or without dreams. Then they make people reach out to me and help me, whih could happen either the next morning and be done, or gradually extending to months later.

I don’t use spells though. I just cried to them when I no longer knew what to do.

5 Likes

thanks for sharing this.And the change of thought is permanent?

3 Likes

No one can fix your thoughts in place. But the change is enough to give you amazing strength to do what you need to do, bravery to face what you thought you couldn’t. I was feeling at a dead end because there were options I just couldn’t imagine to get through, but the next day, it was something I felt prepared for, somehow.

I also have to tell you that I experienced this both with demon (Belial) and God. Yeah, God. Idk how much of the biblical one is in him, I just call him God.

4 Likes

i hope to get through my problems too.

2 Likes

I wish you the best of luck!

3 Likes

Sister,

If it’s smoking simply find someone else, someone better. If it’s tobacco don’t compromise yourself. Years ago I gave up smoking for love and it was the worst 25 minutes of my life! These were minutes wasted that I can never get back. Don’t do it. No one and nothing is worth that.

Al.

3 Likes

thanks,but the problem lies within me

1 Like

Hi, I think it boils to how badly you want something. If it’s a small change like biting your nails etc. Then that would be an easy thing to give up. If you’re talking about the personality trait that defines you, then that may be a slightly harder sacrifice Unless of course it’s something that causes negativity in your life. Then I’d work toward eliminating that.

5 Likes

All real changes take time.

You cannot change your world without an effort to consciously manifest it into your own reality.

Regardless of the rituals and spells you do, they can never be well received unless you integrate the idea into your day to day life. I mean of course they will work but will they work in the way you asked them to if you can’t accept yourself as part of the ritual?

You have to want and accept the ritual to work for it to actually work. I would definitely try finding like minded people to talk to as well, it definitely helps clear a clouded mind.

2 Likes

Your a very interesting and complex person princess LOL

I’m happy to know you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol, yeah i have been sexually never active.There is been a mental blockage in my mind because of rape incidents in my childhood…i escaped but its still on my mind

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that happened to you. I can only imagine what you went through. I am proud that you are still here to share yourself and put your innermost pain and fears out for all to see. It’s part of your healing process i’m sure. Please don’t let it define you because I see such a beauty in you through your words. There are people that truly care about you. I wish you every success and happiness in all that you do whatever that may be :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh thank you for your kind words…mean a lot to me.God bless you

1 Like

Lol They all do, every day!

1 Like

Eh. Sometimes, sometimes not. Magic can control change and overwhelm you, and vice versa.

1 Like