Is it possible to work with entities from BOA without any prior experience with Azazel?

Hi!

I’ve been thinking about working with Fro’ghla’tasch from the Book of Azazel. It says in the BoA that “The legions beneath him obey only him” and I did a bit of search around the forum and read that some sort of a “pact” or experience is necessary if you want to work with the entities in the book. Can anyone clarify that, please?

I have never evoked Azazel nor worked with him. To be honest, I don’t know why but I’m not drawn to him and don’t feel comfortable with his energy at all.

My question is can I go ahead and evoke Fro’ghla’tasch or should I make myself known to Azazel first? If yes, how should I go about it? I mean I don’t wanna work with him. Should I just evoke him, give offerings and explain the situation?

Thanks!

I would say, try it and find out. There’s no such thing as a waste of time doing practice if you learn something along the way. The more the better.

There’s a strong chance that if you talk to Azazel, the first thing he’ll do is introduce you to a Nether or other entity to skill build anyway. He contacted me, and he still did that.

No you don’t need any pact at any time. Those are 100% optional, and Azazel will refuse one if he doesn’t think it’s necessary - at least in my experience, and when I got over my butthurt I admitted he was right. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This has been asked before, so you should try doing a search before asking such a common question, but the answer is no, you do not need a pact, or familiarity with Azazel, to work with a Nether Lord.

1 Like

@Xag_darklight