Is it possible to use magick to attract a person you don't know?

I follow a girl (wich i discovered lives near me) on instagram, i casually “met” her one time one month ago, and since that moment i’m just a little “obsessed” with her.
I tried to use a chaos magick sigil to stimulate her to write me but didn’t work.
Right after we exchanged our eyesight she started to check more on my profile, but now she just disappeared, maybe the novelty effect already ended.
I tried also to work with Dantalion trough Henry Archer’s method but failed.

Any advice?

5 Likes

Were you able to forget the intention? A Spare-style sigil uses your subconscious mind to fulfill itself, so if you are “obsessed” like you say, then it’s likely your conscious mind and desperation got it the way.

The problem with being obsessed with something is the emotional attachment to the outcome that it leads to, aka “lust for result.” The key is to let it go and hand it off to the spirit, assuming it to be done.

4 Likes

I would be looking at a layered spell. Take your pick or mix and match:

• Eligos (Goetic Demon/Demons of Magick) – attract attention of one superior to you in status
  • Forneus (DOM) – stand out from the crowd
  • Tabatlu (Angels of Omnipotence) – get noticed
  • Barbatos (DOM) – make those in power notice/respect you
  • Inspire admiration sigil (Archangels of Magick)
  • Amducias (DOM) – cause someone to bend to your will
  • Tabatlu (AOO) – become more valuable
  • Labusi (AOO) – be given a chance
  • Aim (DOM) – disrupt others for your benefit
  • Orias (DOM) – change someone’s mind/influence them
  • The power of belonging sigil (Universal Magick)
  • Dantalion (DOM) – influence another’s thoughts/emotions
  • Eshaliah (72 Archangels of Magick) – create love where there is none
  • Sallos (DOM) – inspire love in someone that causes great desire for them to act on that feeling
19 Likes

Actually, i was not obsessed in the beginning.
But only now after a month.
Don’t know why.
I always have this pattern. Initially don’t give a damn and then after some time, when i understand i’m failing or feel like ignored, then i start to be obsessed.
But how my obsession influence the spirits? Aren’t they indipendent from me?

1 Like

I only have Union of Power, Archangels of Magic and Lucifer and The Hidden Demons.
I only tried with the first book till now, and i experienced mixed results.
Lustful and glamour magick request with Gemory and others, worked out almost good.
But are very temporary and not last enough.
Love or manipulation request instead, simply didn’t work.

1 Like

P.s. the sigil was “this profile is irresistible”.
So i didn’t target that specific girl.

1 Like

Mixed results isn’t a bad thing. Am not sure how long you’ve been practising but it can take a while for it to click mentally.
No magick lasts forever. Unless you either have the strength of will to believe it does, or continually reinforce it, or capitalise on opportunities as they’re presented.

To answer the question in your title, in short, yes.

I recommend the books I mentioned. If you can’t afford them, then maybe re-read the books you do have and figure out your own method.

Best of luck

1 Like

No, actually, they’re not. Nothing is truly independent from you. The spirit is connected to you, and you’re connected to them, and because of that, your lust for result can lead to a feedback loop where, instead of your energy contributing to the outcome you want, it instead loops back to you, dragging upon the energy of the spirit. Think of it like yanking on a lead. Depending on the strength of your emotional attachment, the effect on the spirit can be either negligible or immobilizing. That’s why most magical books will tell you that it is fine to think about your desire every now and then, but to forget about for the majority of the time. Basically, just get out of the way, and let the spirit do its job.

I like to think of it like asking a friend for a favour. You don’t usually worry about whether or not the friend will come through, you just trust that he will, so you don’t worry about it.

Your consciousness decides your reality, so if you are obsessed about the outcome, what results will be more obsession.

7 Likes

P.s. the sigil was “this profile is irresistible”.
So i didn’t target that specific girl.

Is this relevant?

It’s relevant if you couldn’t forget the intention. That is the key to Spare-style, aka chaos, sigils.

1 Like

those angels are something else… very powerful

1 Like

Uhm, yeah its quite relevant actually. No where in that statement did you state for this particular girl to actually come seek you out. You put a general intention out there in the ether, so that people who happen to stumble on your profile may find it interesting. But no where did you instruct for this girl to come seek you out or anything of the sort. That’s a problem, if your intention was to get that particular girl. If she’s not looking at your profile anymore, she has probably forgotten that you exist and has moved on.

5 Likes

Yeah. I bet it’s that.

1 Like

Or maybe she see me as a jerk since i also followed and liked her female friends.
Lol.

1 Like

Frankly, I’d leave her alone. I’m more interested in using magick to make myself more desirable, but that requires personal work to create the avenues for the magick to work.

4 Likes

Absolutely! Rather than sigil magick though I would prefer to petition a spirt of love, sex, or relationships and to send you a person or people into your life that match a certain set of criteria (provided it’s not too narrow) and then see what they bring way. Certain spirts will bring certain kinds of people your way and through such experiences you can determine which spirit you think will work best for you. You may be surprised at who they send your and might even enjoy one or two of them. As far attracting to attention of this one girl maybe you could arrange get together in a public space with a couple of your or her friends so you guys can get a chance to talk casually. You might even ask the spirts to help you arrange a situation like this somehow at a particular place.

2 Likes

Please can you work with several of them at once? Or you have to work with them one at a time.

1 Like

one at a time, but in the same day

1 Like

What’s the best to favourite a casual encounter?

1 Like

Probably Sitri, Zagan(?) or Sargantanas, if you have a look around the forum there are a bunch of threads about it :+1::slightly_smiling_face: also check out @Verdo 's thread about fantastical success stories, there are a few in there about love/lust that might help

3 Likes