Is it possible to use magick to attract a person you don't know?

Having already worked with some spirits for this kind of situation, let me give you my 2 cents

Absolutely, this just happened in front of my very eyes, the day I’ve been ultra busy and did not have a single thought about the target is the exact moment when the spirit started to work and the target tried to reach for me.

I would suggest working gradually, you first determine few spirits that would make you ‘‘stand out from the crowd’’ or something similar, you then ACT on your own you cold approach her and you make her notice that she caught your eye in some way or another… And once she knows you a bit, you then start working towards bonding with her, spirits such as Sallos, this will make the whole process so much more effective than waiting for her to message you.

Now IMO, when this magick is very palpable when there’s ‘‘show time’’ after all your rituals/summoning/contracts, is when you get to date the girl she will send you so many signs of interest that you’ll just know 100% that something is working in your favor, materializing your desire to conquer her.

Veil here has provided a huge variety of spirits to work your way trough.

Good luck

5 Likes

I can’t approach her. You mean dm her?

1 Like

in this case yes, you must do what you can

1 Like

Yes.
Zepar
Occult Awakening Beleth Inflame with Passion

1 Like

Isn’t Beleth for bringing love to women?

2 Likes

No, Beleth can bring love to a man or woman

4 Likes

Why does lust for results in magick neutrilize according to you?

1 Like

Because desperation, aka lust for results, draws the energy of the spell into a loop of wanting, instead of having. The whole point of a spell is to release the energy so that it can go out and manifest your desire, and you do that by letting go of your attachment to that desire. Once the energy of the desire is sent out, worrying about the when or how of the result, will draw that energy back to you in a loop, preventing manifestation. This isn’t always a problem when tasking spirits, though doubt can certainly slow things down, but it becomes a big problem when you’re doing spells that are fuelled by the magician himself, such as candle spells, and Spare-style sigils.

8 Likes

Wow that a intresting concept, intresting geometry can be created out of it

1 Like

The problem with demons and angels is that without a full evocation we might not feel if the request was actually taken and “on going” or not.

1 Like

That’s an issue with the magician, not the magick. It take trust, or as the religious say, faith, that you’ve been heard. You do the ritual, and then you get on with your life, assuming the task will be done.

3 Likes

Hi there everyone, i’ve spent last month doing a layered spell for the target.
Unfortunately i did not see any changes or results.
Besides, i casually meet her again some month ago at a beach party, we looked at each other, she also moved to talk to a person near me(i got a feeling that she just wanted to be seen by me, but it may be my mistake), i did not feel self-assured enough so i did not approach her

Some weeks after that event i decided i like her and layered a spell like this:
Vine to remove obstacles, Belial for the same, Dantalyon for obsession and to let me know how she feels about me, Sitri for passion, Sallos for love, Paimon to make her write me or get to know me with any means possible, Diralisin(Lhd) to open communication.

I’ve made this summoning pattern 2/3 times using different methods of different authors, to be sure spirits would listen to me despite my inexperience.

Unfortunately i’ve become more obsessed with her after this and i’m lusting for results.
I’ve heard it’s common to be obsessed about a target when casting demonic love spells on them?
I suppose i should also give thanks and promotion to Duke Dantalyon, since I had a dream about the target with some knowledge:
it felt exactly just like i would act in real life, there was a party in a home with a lot of people, as i was entering she was going away(with a female friend) and passed next to me, i briefly look at her thinking she was beautiful and the anxiety and fear took in and i looked away, the i heard her saying to her friend “This guy is weird, why does he always look at me but don’t talk?”.

I don’t know if it really was Duke Dantalyon or my obsessive thoughts coming also trough my dreams…

In any case, she posted pics with another guy at her home… i don’t know if it’s just a friend, it may be she has a lot of male friends.
I think i may ask for an answer about it by Astaroth or Dantalyon, what do you think?

I totally think it backfired on me because i’m too shy and insecure, and i’m lusting for results.
I also have OCD which often leads me to give too much energy and weight on unreal emotions/thoughts.
What can i do to totally forget her before i’ll fall too hard?

1 Like

Herein lies a potential issue, speaking as someone who has done the same thing… I would do one working, get frustrated if I didn’t see results in a few days, then do another spell, with the same entity or another. Then I’d see another entity/ritual I thought might help and would do that as well… basically creating a huge pile of workings that were all potentially nullifying each other by getting in each others’ way, or simply cementing doubt (and lust for result) even further in my brain.

Maybe the best thing you can do for now is simply assume everything you did was successful and give it the space to unfold. I hope this might be helpful or give some food for thought:

2 Likes

Same for me, It didn’t work. But in this black universe, it doesn’t take much so the plan is ruined. I made a pact (so it seems, never got the confirmation) so in time I’ll witness if my chaos magic does work in a reasonable time frame.

Asked Dantalion to let me know in a dream if she is engaged(received no answer on the matter).
I did not have any answer in sleep, but i had a daydreaming like session where i imagined the girl being with me and my group of friends, and i saw her lusting after one of my friends and actually begin to talk to him, which i’m very envyous of since he is the opposite of me, has 2 jobs, lives alone, and is the typical playboy.
I do not know how to interpret it.
Later on i saw her really had contact with a group of people near to one of my friends, they were in the same party last night(the specific friend i talked was not there though, but could’ve been).

If what Dantalion showed me is the future, i think i may quit working with demons, i’ve asked for her to fall in love with me not with my friend.
I have a strange painful feeling.

I actual had plain with creating a Venus talisman with the purpose to attract specific type of women. I believe then if my crush who is part of that type of women will come to me if she is out there still.

1 Like

Best comment by far. I avoid using my own energies too much and allow the spirits I petition to figure it out for me.

I also like that you correctly equated the word “desperation” with the word “Lust” as people seem to use them interchangeably, when they should in fact be used in different contexts. I often Lust for results, BUT I do not feel desperate. I feel there is a difference here with the two.

1 Like

Sounds great.
How is it?

I never created it because it’s not relevant anymore.