Is it possible to take the full power of gods into your spirit

I agree with purple.

The point of LHP, is self empowerment and self preservation, for lack of a better term. While not everyone is LHP, this is no different than trying to replace workouts with medical stimulants to try to get muscles.

5 Likes

The act of becoming something sounds a lot like trying to be something your not instead of trying to be more of what you are. Why try and replace a Deity or power? You can be your own flavor of it. Look at the many Gods and Goddesses that reign over the same aspect of creation. :man_shrugging: if one needs to take on another beings power to get their will across would that count as the inability to rely on your own power and potential?

1 Like

If I take Asbjorn Torvol’s “it’s all in your head” concepts and apply them here, I get a similar result to Kendall and Zyazazu. This is a crude summarization, however these entities are just as much your own psyche as they are themselves. It is therefore your power and your will that merges the specific being or aspect of your own psyche fully with yourself making it your power. So, in a sense, the power was yours all along. You just need to claim it or reject it just as we claim or reject anything else that can harm or help our Ascension.

1 Like

It’s not replacing it. It is taking its full power

There’s no difference to what you just tried to say lol. If you have to take the power of something else, all of it then it’s replacing. Becoming it is replacing.

my question is based upon this. Imagine if the full power of all the gods,demons and spirits from thousands of different books and grimoires were inside your etheric body.

1 Like

Finally, someone gets it.

2 Likes

Sounds a lot like the typical human seeking so much power and don’t know how to wield their own assuming taking on that much power being possible and not just rejecting the etheric body and the individual who would do such with lack of knowledge on the effect it would have but like again I doubt one could take on that much and that many under the idea that it’ll change them or “power” them up.

1 Like

I tend to agree with this somewhat, not in the sense of needing lifetimes but more in the sense a lot of occult people rely too much on other beings power and wonder why their energy bodies look like crap lol taking energy into you is fine but develop yourself first and your own power not stack up like it’s a video game.

1 Like

You can’t earn what is already yours

1 Like

Uh you can have something and still be crap and not know how to use it? That’s still a form of earning.

1 Like

You’re activating what has been made dormant. But then again this is all a play on words. If OP wants to assume Godforms he has the right to because the powers are his.

1 Like

Honestly assuming all these beings powers are his ofc is a belief system I get that but it also doesn’t really mean it really is him lol that under the idea that these beings are internal and not purely external.

I still have to become clairaudient and clairvoyant first. So hopefully then.

Otherwise I could learn projection and merge with power directly from my spirit

1 Like

Bumping this because truer words havent been spoken yet.

2 Likes

Some humans control legions. Astral projection allows you to understand multidimensional reality better.

Most of those legions are following their actual leader not the human, or the human commands legions of their own servitors/thoughtforms. Which isn’t bad can be pretty useful.

1 Like

Nobody is, but we are in human bodies.

1 Like

I beg to differ, some are human just experiencing another reincarnation as another human, some aren’t and are living as human for the first time, I suppose it depends on belief but you get my point.

1 Like

What I meant is that we are all souls. Not humans. That is just the name of this race and is thought of as identity because we are locked inside these bodies right now.

1 Like