Is it possible to receive information about people on this forum through dream?

Speaking about that…I rather don’t talk about of what I have been dreaming lately after my first heart chakra meditation :sweat_smile:

So if this dream was linked to someones doing here:
Thank you so so much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Fact is most of the time dreams are just dreams. When you have enough dreams that actually are caused by spirits and such you will learn to discern the difference.

2 Likes

I think you guys misunderstand.

This is the reality I accept.

Outside of this forum, I can rely on my dreams and how I receive information based on real life relationships.

So perhaps you may not be naturally inclined to visual perceptions does not mean everyone else isn’t.

No reason to de-rail this thread though :wink:

1 Like

Yes. Mine.

3 Likes

Sorry dude. I was only curious about what happened since I had a similar feeling lately.

1 Like

How can a thread about dream interpretation possibly be derailed?

Ohhhh…reeeaaaaalllly…winks

1 Like

Basic shielding and warding will do the job if you think something is happening.
Secondly if you are asking if it’s a mod issue, it’s not.

2 Likes

I don’t see me asking for guidance on how to interpret them?

Thank you!

it is possible to recieve information about people on here through dreams. half the time its a spirit trying to get your attention or you just might have a rival on here OR it could just be a dream(the way you asked if its an obligation to report it if it comes off negative makes me think its a rival or somebody just doesnt like you)
it all depends on who and what the dream was about.
however, things can be done to stop this from happening
a ward can be put up before you go to sleep
and if you feel threatened once again a ward can be put up

2 Likes

I’m sorry…I didn’t realize I wasnt allowed to give advice here after I answered your questions. I guess it is only okay if it’s what you wanted to hear?
Hmmm…curious.

Thanks!

You haven’t been here long enough to know how threads get derailed.
This is my thread after all. So yes, speak to the question at hand.

no problem. i can understand being in the midst of something important and having something or someone tug at your mind…definitely is quite an annoying thing

1 Like

I answered all three of your questions. Hello.

I don’t want anything to do with magickal stuff between members, sorry - the ONLY mod things are, for example, sending threats or harassment either through the forum (PM) or other social media where I am able to verify it was a member who sent it and that it’s relevant to the forum - if not, it’s a matter for the moderators of that social media to handle.

I’m not a psychic cop and if people want to feud or whatever, that’s your godself-given right, same as the consequences of any other of your magickal actions and life choices.

If anyone threatens you in a post or via PM let us know immediately by flagging the PM. otherwise, do wards and shielding etc., and - this is very important - check you’re not being fucked with, a while ago there was something pretending to be other members to some people on here.

3 Likes

Thank you!

There has been a long list of re-occurring things that has brought me to this point where I could eventually ask.

If you perhaps remember the title of the thread where this was discussed, I would appreciate it if you would let me know. I will search however :+1:

This bastard might have the same scent I picked up on too.

2 Likes

I don’t read too much into stuff, sometimes a dream is just a dream.

2 Likes

It wasn’t in any one thread, there was some conversation then a few of us took it to PM, Cleanse using violet light and visualise a bright golden double-helix (like DNA models) in the centre, burning out anything hostile to you.

This was linked to that and it will still work against that energy:

2 Likes