Is it possible to receive information about people on this forum through dream?

If so…

A. Is there anything that can be done to close that communication?
B. Is there an obligation to pass that information forward if those messages come across as negative?

Im a little pissed off as I was in the midst of something important and something through here is tugging at me!
Anything will help.
Thanks!

@Lady_Eva I’d like your opinion if you don’t mind.

1 Like

That sounds interesting. I had a similar feeling the last time but since I’m working on my chakra balance it got better (slightly) :thinking:. My dreams got weirder, tho.

How did it came to you?

You have no reason to worry. A typical problem for practitioners is that they often worry without reason. A guy from an old forum in which I wrote was represent to oneself he guessed my name which was funny because my first name definitely is not Hristo. :smiley: He refused to believe that he was ridiculous.

1 Like

I guess, you’re right. I’ve found out recently that my bottled up thoughts and feelings often got in the way of my exercises. Doesn’t mean that someone could not sabotage my work but on the other hand: that’s not very likely in my case :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There are several protection which can made you hard for scanning and predicting.

1 Like

OP question…maybe. But just because you have a dream doesn’t mean anyone but you is responsible. Its JUST a dream.
A. Yes. Wake up. Log off BALG. Stop swelling on said person.
B. No.

1 Like

I had a dream about Silent last night. Some dude was bothering her and he was saying really delusional things. It was liking he was tripping on acid. Then he put a sock puppet on his hand and acted like he was talking to the gods.

3 Likes

I had a dream that a billionaire wanted to sex me but then wanted to improve my white girl booty so I had to reject him.
Does that mean all billionaires are critiquing my booty? Should I feel attacked? What if that billionaire is a BALG member?
Should I shield myself?
What if his peen is magical?

Dude…cmon…

2 Likes

Are there ANY magical peens here?! I need to know!!

2 Likes

Speaking about that…I rather don’t talk about of what I have been dreaming lately after my first heart chakra meditation :sweat_smile:

So if this dream was linked to someones doing here:
Thank you so so much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Fact is most of the time dreams are just dreams. When you have enough dreams that actually are caused by spirits and such you will learn to discern the difference.

2 Likes

I think you guys misunderstand.

This is the reality I accept.

Outside of this forum, I can rely on my dreams and how I receive information based on real life relationships.

So perhaps you may not be naturally inclined to visual perceptions does not mean everyone else isn’t.

No reason to de-rail this thread though :wink:

1 Like

Yes. Mine.

3 Likes

Sorry dude. I was only curious about what happened since I had a similar feeling lately.

1 Like

How can a thread about dream interpretation possibly be derailed?

Ohhhh…reeeaaaaalllly…winks

1 Like

Basic shielding and warding will do the job if you think something is happening.
Secondly if you are asking if it’s a mod issue, it’s not.

2 Likes

I don’t see me asking for guidance on how to interpret them?

Thank you!

it is possible to recieve information about people on here through dreams. half the time its a spirit trying to get your attention or you just might have a rival on here OR it could just be a dream(the way you asked if its an obligation to report it if it comes off negative makes me think its a rival or somebody just doesnt like you)
it all depends on who and what the dream was about.
however, things can be done to stop this from happening
a ward can be put up before you go to sleep
and if you feel threatened once again a ward can be put up

2 Likes