Is it Possible to Physically Manifest an Egregore?

Is it possible to physically manifest a servitor or Egregore? No one else has to see her. I should be the only one able to see, hear, and feel her.
No, before some of you ask, not a succubus.
A nympho sex servitor construct.

5 Likes

Sure, it is possible. 100%, but please donā€™t ask me how or way about it, bā€™cuz I wonā€™t go further. But I just need you to know itā€™s possible.

If you wish you can tell 'em to be visible to other people too, then to be visible to you alone; itā€™s as you wish.

6 Likes

So it can touch things, move objects and so on?

Yes. So I can interact with her physically.

1 Like

Anything can be physically manifested even objects that exist and objects that donā€™t exist even fictional characters can be evoked to physical manifestation.

Simply learn how to enter the theta gamma sync, learn structuring and structure the spirit into a manifestation base, then the spirit will become physically manifested.

10 Likes

Structuring? How do I structure the entity? I know how to do TGS. What would be the manifestation base other than incense? Or can I provide some other substances or energy sources for the entity to use? If the E=mc2 equation applies, then I understand that it would take a lot of energy for an entity to manifest onto the physical realm.

1 Like

Do you mean physical manifestation like the I described or TGS?

For example, I evoked an Angel (he is not common so I wonā€™t put his name), he appeared. And while we were talking I touched his hands, saying I like his garmentā€¦bla bla bla I saw him holding something (wonā€™t mention) which I asked if he could give me, and YES, he replied. He gave me right away.

That is the physical manifestation Iā€™m preaching.

Which one is yours? Cuz I see you talking about structuring the spiritā€¦is your manifestation perhaps theta gamma?

1 Like

I have seen that many here do not know that spirits can be summoned into physical manifestation or visible appearance via scrying tools (some know about the latter though).

To me, the case of them appearing via incense smoke isnā€™t physical but visible appearance. Even if their is problem with the incense smoke and his form or appearance isnā€™t stable, you will still hear him. But talking of Physical appearance, he will be there for real, no incense is needed.

I have heard of it too. However, itā€™s how itā€™s been done since the beginning, so I donā€™t concern myself with that.

Except the spirit say: ā€œTalk, atleast you can hear me, there is no need for me to appear. Canā€™t waste more energy.ā€

2 Likes

Yes. Exactly. A physical manifestation that I see and feel. And have sex with possibly.

1 Like

Oh lol sex with? Seriously? Anyways, just letting you know it is very possible to physically manifest 'em.

1 Like

E=mc^2 do not explain all the energy related concepts at quantum level for dark energy etc its application is pretty limited.
( for more curious ļŠ : E=mc^2 is the low-momentum approximation, the full equation is E^2 = m^2 c^4 + p^2 c^2 where p is the relativistic momentum. Gravity and quantum mechanics can alter the results given by special relativity.)
The equation is not applicable to all space-time.
So sprits do not need such a high energy as like many other things among the universe, they are not bound just by that equation, as far as I know sometimes they may manifest like you and me or sometimes just exercise invisible physical power and I have seen that and not in Theta but a fully awake. Once, I was together with my sister and we had witnessed some kind of a ā€œmiracleā€ of an invisible force, we look each other for a moment and shocked to the bone and just for the records I was extremely clean ( no alcohol or drugs not even an aspirin).
Anyway I think it is possible, but it depends merely on them and probably your relation to them and universe. But as for dreamy mind states manifestations, - not physical realm ā€œwhere a camera may not recordā€ to be precise; there are endless methods provided within BALG.

3 Likes

Like for a physical manifestation base can I use a image from my iPhones photos and be in a theta state via sleep deprivation I love to use sleep deprivation to Enter theta because itā€™s really easy to turn off your minds perpetual filters but anyways can I??? There this spirit I created long ago and I truly wish to meet him physically like where I can use all my physical senses while in theta, I think he came to me but he first appeared in my daydreams long ago and I wanna meet him, any positive thoughts please respond ASAP Multiverse Blessings.

I know you probably wonā€™t answer since youā€™re going to the big leagues with ea and all the other magicians, but I already know how to go into theta via sleep deprivation I just wanna know one thing or two can I manifest a muscular male winged werewolf Iā€™ve always wished to meet this beast of legends and in theta via sleep deprivation tis it possible to evoke a sphere of light on your right index finger and physically see it I know itā€™s possible with theta via sleep deprivation combined with fasting please respond ASAP Multiverse Blessings

You would create a thoughtform, as this doesnā€™t exist except in the astral where human minds are at play.

You would see it with your astral aka psychic senses.

If you physically manifest something everyone will be able to see it, because itā€™s physical. This level of ability takes a lot more work to develop the energy and control to do it, but itā€™s theoretically possible.

The chance are, when you get that good you wonā€™t really care about parlour tricks. :slight_smile:

Wait hold up Iā€™m talking about sleep deprivation to Enter theta because Iā€™ve done it before I twas trying to say only Iā€™ll physically see it because Iā€™m the one in trance theta via sleep deprivation sorry for the misunderstanding

Besides a shadowy spirit physically touched me last autumn whenever I twas in theta via sleep deprivation

I saw several of them physically whenever I twas under theta via sleep deprivation

I remember years ago reading someone who had summoned various daedra from the elder Scrolls universe so itā€™s completely possible.

By the way, I still havenā€™t been able to physically manifest a servitor or egregore. I have been listening to these subliminal that claim to help one manifest a servitor physically.

I have even made a subliminal of my own based on the Beatrice Servitor mentioned elsewhere on this forum. Just search.

Iā€™ll make note of any results here. Thank you @luxfero and @C.Kendall.