Is it possible to influence exam results?

Hey! I’m not sure where else to put this but basically, I was wondering whether it’s possible to use magick to ensure exam results, even if they’ve already been sat - especially since grade boundaries aren’t taken into account until all the data has been collected. Any insight here would be helpful!

I think King Bael is good for hiding the mistakes of your exam, I called Kings Bael and Belial and they influenced the listening section of my IELTS Exam.

4 Likes

It is. There’s a story within the BALG Repository by a user from 2016, where he basically called on Asmoday to pass his math class. In short, he was able to pass with an 80 (B-) even though his test grades made that impossible. You can read the full story below. Btw, i highly recommend browsing through the BALG Repository for stuff like this. You’ll often find the answers you seek from the experiences of other practitioners

3 Likes

It’s possible to influence the person giving out the grades yes. People are usually more lenient on those they like. So any magick you do should be focus on influencing them in your favor.

1 Like

I petitioned Orias to manipulate a professor and pass an exam. I was on verge of passing it though.

Orias is a very helpful and kind spirit. Give it a try!

2 Likes

Law of Assumption could help with that

2 Likes

I don’t know who marks my papers

Would you recommend petitions or invocation?

I did petition

1 Like

If you want help with you exam you need to be ready . If you are ready , spirits can turn the tides in your favour . With minimum effort i got very good grades . I failed only when i was lazy , like never read about the subject , but when i did bare minimum , i got so lucky , and i got lucky 6 times in a row :smiley: .

1 Like

Well then there other things you can do influence test results. Try doing a goetic ritual to any of these demons specifically the ones that specialize in business since any succeeding in a test is not that different than succeeding in your career. Also it wouldn’t hurt to do a little snooping and see who marks the papers. Once you discover that you can craft spells or do rituals that are little more precise.

2 Likes

Merging Astral Consciousness . A free technique. It might help you get the answers by reading your teacher.

2 Likes

Thank you for the link! That should prove very helpful. Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing who marks my exams. It may be a bit different where I am in terms of grading, but essentially everything is anonymous — the probable outcome is that I’ve never met them nor have a clue who they are

1 Like

Use a genaric title that encompasses the grader, ex: “the grader of my paper” or “the overseer of grades” ect.

2 Likes

If it’s multiple exams (each marked by a different grader), would I have to request for each exam? The way it works is that x amount of exams makes up the overall grade for each subject. I’m assuming the more exams the more offerings?